Available nationwide, Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 4.35% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Western Alliance Bank.
Editor’s Note: SaveBetter will conduct a scheduled maintenance from Thursday, January 26 at 1:00pm ET through Sunday, January 29, 2023. New registrations, account login, deposits, and withdrawals will not be possible online during that time.
Table of Contents
About Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings
Year after year, Western Alliance Bank ranks high among the best commercial banks in the nation with more than $65 billion in assets, thanks to a combination of strong capacity, proven expertise and outstanding customer service. Western Alliance is a trusted, award-winning financial institution with experienced bankers who put customers first. Major accolades include being ranked #1 top-performing bank with assets greater than $50 billion in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director, two highly regarded financial services industry publications.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.35% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Western Alliance Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Western Alliance Bank Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Excellent rates with NO fees.
- FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access.
- Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Check out this offer from Western Alliance Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings Account.