Find the latest Chase Business Checking account bonuses and promotions on this page.. Chase offers a $300 or $500 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete Banking account.
Get $300 bonus when you sign up for a Chase Business Complete BankingSM and follow these steps:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account with the link provided in this post
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new qualifying checking account within 30 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be existing deposits at Chase or its affiliates. Your new money deposit amount will be determined in the following manner at 30 days from offer enrollment:
- $300 bonus with $2,000 – $14,999 New Money Deposit Amount
- $500 bonus with $15,000 or more New Money Deposit Amount
- Maintain the new money of at least $2,000 in the new checking account for at least 60 days from the offer enrollment date. If balances decrease below the threshold during the 60 day period, your offer amount will change.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits), Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay. ACH (Debits), Person to Person payments such as Zelle and online transfers to Chase credit card(s) are not considered qualifying transactions.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days. To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Business Complete Banking $300 or $500 Bonus
You can either open the account online or take it in-branch to open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account.
- Account Type: Chase Business Complete BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide (Apply Online or In-Branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: No
- Monthly Fees: $15, avoidable
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within 6 months.
- Household Limit: None
The Chase Business Checking account was my very first business checking account and I still use the account to this very day. If you carry Chase business credit cards like myself, it’s important and very helpful to have all your accounts in one place.
- Earn up to $500 when you open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. We’re committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from Quick Accept transactions or other eligible Chase Payment Solutions
- Chase Ink® Business credit card purchases of at least $2,000
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Business Checking Account Features & Benefits
- Built in feature of Business Complete Banking no additional application needed
- Process all major debit and credit cards using the Chase Mobile® app
- Easy pay as you go pricing; if you don’t use it, you won’t be charged
- Receive same-day deposits at no additional cost
- Ensure your business account has the cash it needs to grow
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app
- Keep track of check payments or returns with Check Monitoring Services
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase QuickDepositSM
If you have a business, sign up for this offer from the Chase Business Checking to earn the bonus. Chase Business Checking bonus offers don’t come around as often than their personal checking bonuses. Take advantage of one when it’s available.
For small business owners, I highly recommend using Chase checking account in order to receive the best quality banking services for your business. Also, if you have any experiences with this bank then go ahead and leave us a comment below. We would love to hear back from you! Check out our full Business Bank Bonuses list for all offers!
Online it says:” Technical errors.”
I like this offer.
Bear Palomo says
Clicking on “Chase Business Checking®” in the lower boxes took me to a place to enter my email where i was sent a code for the $200 bonus (August 20th, 2018, coupon expires 10/10/2018). Signing up now for a business account.
Jennifer O'Connor says
Wondering why I can’t seem to find the right link for this coupon? It says it expires today (10/10) but I can’t seem to find the right link to click on in order to get it???
when I did it works fine says expires 01/10/2019
Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits).
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
you got do what they asked to do in order received bonus, not simply maintain $1500 monthly
This link is dead
The link asks you to enter your email address to get $200 promotion for opening Chase Business account. When you enter your email address, you get nothing (tired several times). Has anybody had any luck or is this A FAKE link?
The link no longer works
Have you seen any of these coupons for sale yet? I’m having trouble finding this offer/coupon online 🙁