Find new eligible Chase business checking account bonuses, promotions, and offers here. Get your New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account coupon here!
If you are currently a business owner looking for a new banking experience, you came to the right place. Chase offers a $300 cash bonus when you open a new New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account.
Chase Bank’s Business Checking account offers don’t come around less often than their personal checking bonuses. Take advantage of one when it’s available.
With a variety of financial products and services that let you bank whenever and wherever, Chase has got your back. Chase for Business helps you control your finances so when change happens, you’re ready.
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
To earn the bonus, simply request a bonus coupon by e-mail then take it in branch to open a new Chase Business Checking account.
Then, deposit $2,000 within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days.
- Account Type: Eligible Chase Business Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within 6 months.
The Chase Business Checking account was my very first business checking account and I still use the account to this very day. If you carry Chase business credit cards like myself, it’s important and very helpful to have all your accounts in one place.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Enter your email address to request an offer code from the offer page. Bring this offer code to your local branch when opening a new account.
- Open a new Chase Business Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $2,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days—debit card purchases, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits).
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Get $300 as a new Chase business checking customer, when you open a new eligible Chase business checking account with qualifying activities
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and nearly 4,900 Chase branches
- Chase has business specialists at your local branch to help with your business needs
- Account Alerts are a great way to stay on top of your account’s activity and enhance security
- Unlimited electronic deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Business Checking Account Benefits
- 100 transactions per month at no charge, plus unlimited electronic deposits
- $5,000 cash deposit per statement cycle without an additional fee
- Send and receive funds with wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay and more
- Access to Chase OnlineSM Banking and Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase Business Debit, Deposit and ATM cards offer owners control and provide options for signers and employees to access ATMs and make purchases
- Chase Military Banking available for servicemembers
- Access to ATMs and Chase branches
- 24/7 customer service
Chase Business Checking Pros and Cons
- Low service fees when opening a new eligible Chase business checking account.
- Transactions with no fees: Gain access to 100 fee-free transactions per month, as well as unlimited fee-free, non-wire electronic deposits.
- 24/7/365 Access to Banking: Gives you access to your account anytime, anywhere.
- Cash Bonus: Take advantage of a $300 bonus to invest into your new account.
- Branch Access: Gain free access to Chase ATMs and Chase branch locations.
- No Free Wire: International and domestic wires are possible, however, a standard wiring fee does apply.
- Low Fee-Free Cash Deposit Cap: If monthly cash deposit goes above $5,000, a fee does apply.
- No Interest on Deposits: This account does not pay interest on deposits.
- Minimal Free Transactions: You will pay $0.40 per transaction once the 100 free limit is exceeded.
If you have a business, take advantage of this offer from the Chase Business Checking account and sign up now! You can earn a bonus for opening up a new qualifying Chase business checking account and maintaining the minimum balance! Simple as that.
For small business owners, I highly recommend using Chase checking account in order to receive the best quality banking services for your business. By the time you’re set up with a new Chase business account, definitely consider simple and reliable solutions for your business with Chase Merchant Services in addition to a business credit card from Chase.
Also, if you have any experiences with this bank then go ahead and leave us a comment below. We would love to hear back from you! Want more? Check out our full Business Bank Bonuses list for all offers! Interested in banking with Chase?
See our list of Chase Coupons for all of the latest Chase bonuses.
*Check back for the latest Chase Business Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers.