Find Chase business checking account bonuses, promotions, and offers here. Get your Chase Business Complete BankingSM coupon here!
If you are currently a business owner looking for a new banking experience, you came to the right place. Chase offers a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete Banking account.
Chase Business Checking bonus offers don’t come around as often than their personal checking bonuses. Take advantage of one when it’s available.
Chase Business Checking Promotions Review Below
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Chase Business Complete Banking $300 Bonus
To earn the bonus, simply request a bonus coupon by e-mail. You can either open the account online or take it in-branch to open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account.
Then, deposit $2,000 within 30 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days.
- Account Type: Chase Business Complete BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide (Apply Online or In-Branch)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within 6 months.
The Chase Business Checking account was my very first business checking account and I still use the account to this very day. If you carry Chase business credit cards like myself, it’s important and very helpful to have all your accounts in one place.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Enter your email address to request an offer code from the offer page. You’re able to open this account online or bring this offer code to your local branch when opening a new account.
- Open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $2,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days—debit card purchases, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits).
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
- Convenient access to payment processing. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAcceptSM.
- Same-day deposits with QuickAcceptSM. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase Quick DepositSM.
- Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from Quick Accept transactions or other eligible merchant services solutions
- Chase Ink® Business credit card purchases of at least $2,000
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Business Checking Account Features & Benefits
- Built in feature of Business Complete Banking no additional application needed
- Process all major debit and credit cards using the Chase Mobile® app
- Easy pay as you go pricing; if you don’t use it, you won’t be charged
- Receive same-day deposits at no additional cost
- Ensure your business account has the cash it needs to grow
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app
- Keep track of check payments or returns with Check Monitoring Services
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase QuickDepositSM
If you have a business, take advantage of this offer from the Chase Business Checking bonus and sign up now! You can earn a bonus for opening up a new Chase Business Complete Banking account and maintaining the minimum balance! Simple as that.
For small business owners, I highly recommend using Chase checking account in order to receive the best quality banking services for your business. Also, if you have any experiences with this bank then go ahead and leave us a comment below. We would love to hear back from you! Check out our full Business Bank Bonuses list for all offers!