Currently, you can earn an attractive $100 bonus when you open a new Advantage Banking Account.
To qualify for this offer, you must open a new Bank of America Advantage Banking account through this page by June 30, 2022. Then, set up and receive two qualifying direct deposits of $1,000 or more each within 90 days of opening your new account. Use offer code DNL100CIS when opening your new account to enroll in this offer.
Bank of America $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Advantage Banking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None, but you can fund it with debit card up to $300
- Opening Deposit:
- SafeBalance Banking: $25
- Plus Banking: $100
- Relationship Banking: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $4.95 – $25; See below how to waive
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Expires June 30, 2022)
- All account applications are subject to approval.
- After you satisfy all of the requirements, we will attempt to deposit the earned bonus directly into your new personal checking account within sixty (60) days.
- The new personal checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date any earned bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus.
- Bank of America may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice.
Lastly, definitely check out the current $100 checking bonus with Bank of America. Through a wide range of features and accounts, you are able to better your financial experience. Furthermore, it’s great to know that the account triggers a soft pull!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Therefore, if you have experience with Bank of America leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.