Find the latest Axos Bank promotions and offers for Savings, Rewards Checking, and Essential Checking.
Let’s review the rate offers from Axos Bank below.
Editor’s Note: Axos Bank has great rates, but you may want to compare all the best CD rates here, and the best Savings rates here. Our Savings account offers are frequently updated, so here are some Savings/Money Market offers you make like.
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.90% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.00% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.02% APY + $500 Cash||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.39% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Axos Bank UFB High Yield Savings Rate Offer
Axos Bank offers an online savings account with competitive rates. This account is available online, nationwide.
- Current rate offer: 2.25% APY
- The UFB High Yield Savings Account offers up to 2.25% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Account balances $10,000.00 and above will earn the variable ongoing APY on the full account balance.
- The minimum deposit to open a UFB Direct High Yield Savings Account is only $100.
- This account features access to all of our free online banking tools, all with no monthly maintenance fees.
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit
Axos Bank UFB Premium Money Market Rate Offer
Axos Bank offers a premium money market account with a competitive rate. This account is available online, nationwide.
- Current rate offer: 2.25% APY
- Minimum deposit amount to open a UFB Premium Money Market Account is only $5,000.
- No monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily ledger balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- Free limited check writing privileges.
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit – certificate number 35546.
Axos Rewards Checking Offer
The Rewards Checking account from Axos Bank earns interest and has no monthly maintenance fees. This account is available online, nationwide.
- Current rate offer: 1.25% APY
- Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
- No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
- No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
- Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
Axos Essential Checking
- This account is available online, nationwide.
- Unlimited domestic ATM reimbursements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Absolutely no annual fee
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds fee
These are great accounts from Axos Bank due to their high APY rate and benefits! The online based Checking and Savings comes with no fees so you can keep track of your money at anytime. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Bookmark this page for the latest Axos Bank promotions, offers, and rates!
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|