Available nationwide, Axos Bank Business Premium Savings is offering a 0.20% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Axos Bank.
Table of Contents
About Axos Bank Business Premium Savings
Axos Bank is an American federally chartered direct bank headquartered in San Diego, California. As a 100% digital bank, they have lower overhead costs than typical brick-and-mortars. This means smarter savings for you and more money for your business.
I’ll review Axos Bank Business Premium Savings below.
Better Alternative Account
If you incorporated after June 1, 2020, we´ll add $200 to your new business bank account. Just use promo code NEWBIZ200 on your application.
Not a new business? Use promo code NEWAXOSBIZ for a $100 bonus.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||Review|
Axos Bank Business Premium Savings 0.20% Rate
- Account Type: Business Premium Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.20% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $25,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Axos Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Axos Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Open a Business Premium Savings account from Axos Bank with an opening deposit of $25,000.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.20% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $4,999,999.99||0.20% APY|
|$5,000,000+||Contact a Business Banking Relationship Manager at 1-844-678-2726 for current rates|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Competitive interest rates
- $25,000 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No average daily balance requirement fee
- Free image statements
- Free online banking
- Remote deposit from anywhere
If you are a business owner, be sure to check out this account to earn a decent APY on your funds. In addition, make sure you take advantage of the $100 welcome bonus when you open a new account.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Business Premium Savings Account.