Available nationwide, Quontic Bank is offering a rate of up to 0.40% APY when you open an Money Market Account with an opening deposit of $100.
About Quontic Bank Money Market
Quontic Bank is a Member FDIC bank, headquartered in New York City and located in a growing number of states. They strive to make banking easy and the home mortgage process hassle-free.
Quontic Bank offers everything from checking and savings accounts to small business loans and
home mortgages, as well as online and mobile banking.
I’ll review Quontic Bank Money Market account below.
Quontic Bank Money Market Up to 0.40% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly $150k balance requirement and you can earn the 0.40% APY rate.
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: Up to 0.40% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly service fee waived with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Quontic Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Quontic Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Quontic Bank Rate
- Open a Freedom High Yield Savings account from Quontic Bank with minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5,000 – $149,999.99||0.35% APY|
|$0 – $4,999.99||0.30% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Interest will be paid once per monthly statement period
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Quontic Bank to learn more about this promotion. The Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at any time. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with an experienced company, sign up today.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Quontic Bank Money Market Account.