Available nationwide, First Internet Bank Business Business Money Market is offering a staggering 0.50% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about First Internet Bank.
Table of Contents
About First Internet Bank Business Money Market
From their founding in 1999, they’ve been passionate about delivering convenience and unparalleled support to their customers. Furthermore, they were the first FDIC-insured institution to operate entirely online. They saw that an online bank could serve customers across the nation, but without the overhead costs associated with traditional banks.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review First Internet Bank Business Money Market below.
First Internet Bank Business Money Market 0.50% Rate
- Account Type: Business Money Market
- Interest Rate: 0.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $5, waive by maintaining $4,000 average daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First Internet Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with their ACH capabilities.
How to Earn First Internet Bank Rate
- Open a Business Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.50% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- ATM card
- Incoming wires
- Unlimited online and mobile banking
- Incoming ACH transfers
- Electronic bank statements
- Unlimited deposits
Check out First Internet Bank and open a Business Money Market account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Internet Bank Business Money Market Account.