Find the latest Live Oak Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Live Oak Bank.
Table of Contents
About Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings
Live Oak Bank, was founded in 2008 and now offers savings rates that are 4X the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
This account makes it easier with safe, secure, high-yield savings products such as an FDIC-insured Savings Account for worry-free returns.
I’ll review Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings below.
Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings 1.85% Rate
- Account Type: Online High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $500,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $150/$300 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
Live Oak Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Live Oak Bank Rates
- Open a Savings account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account within 14 days- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.85% APY as long as the account balance is above $0.01.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 – $5,000,000||1.85% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 20x the National Average
- FDIC Insurance Up to Maximum Allowed by Law
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Secure Electronic Statements
- Move Money Faster with Electronic Transfers
- Bankrate Safe & Sound 5-Star Rating
- Access Your Account Anytime with our Mobile App
Check out this offer from Live Oak Bank. When you open a Savings account you can earn a 1.85% APY! This rate is great for earning high interest with balances as low as $0.01. Take advantage of this promotional rate now before it changes without notice.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Live Oak Bank Online High Yield Savings.