Find the latest Live Oak Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings account to earn 4.00% APY.
About Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings
Live Oak Bank, was founded in 2008 and offers savings rates that are many times the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
This FDIC-insured savings account makes it easier to grow your money with a great interest rate and simple online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To earn Live Oak Bank’s competitive rate, simply complete all the requirements. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the competitive rate.
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: None
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Live Oak Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1-2 business days||$250,000||N/A|
|Pull||1-2 business days||$250,000||N/A|
How to Earn Live Oak Bank Rates
- Open the Live Oak Bank Savings account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email, and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account within 14 days- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.00% APY as long as the account balance is above $0.01.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 19x the National Average
- FDIC insurance up to $250,000, the maximum allowed by law
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Secure Electronic Statements
- Move Money Faster with Electronic Transfers
- Bankrate Safe & Sound 5-Star Rating
- Access Your Account Anytime with the Live Oak mobile app
Check out this offer from Live Oak Bank. When you open a savings account you can earn a competitive rate!
This rate is great for earning high interest with balances as low as $0.01.
Take advantage of this promotional rate now before it changes without notice.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our other favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates and Live Oak Bank promotions!
Check back often to see the latest info on Live Oak Bank Online High Yield Savings.
Jin Miller says
They only accept ach, or wire. I wanted to increase amount of initial ACH request and couldn’t, nor could I cancel it. So I initiated an additional request, which was finally withdrawn from my checking account today, but is not visible in the Live Oak account, nor can they tell me where it is, except to say “it goes through a third party and takes 3 or 4 days”. Opening ACH 5 days ago is visible in my account, to me, but they can’t see it from their side; they do assure me “not to worry”, it isn’t valid, after repeated attempts to cancel it.
Suffice it to say, stay away. Believe me, it’s not worth all the phone calls I’ve initiated that are still unexplained and the time I’ve spent logging in to check on these accounts.