If you want a money market account that has high yields and flexible access to your cash, then I recommend applying for the Discover Bank Money Market account. Member FDIC.
If you have a balance under $100,000, you will receive a 0.30% APY rate. However, if you have a balance over $100,000, you will receive a 0.35% APY rate.
Not only do you receive a good APY rate, but you also gain access to many features and benefits Discover Bank has to offer. From access to over 60,000 free ATMs, to flexible and easy ways to access your cash and manage your account, Discover Bank has all the tools necessary to help you succeed financially.
There are no hidden fees so check it out!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
Table of Contents
Discover Bank Money Market Account Summary
How To Open An Account
- Go to Discover Bank online to open your account.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account or an external account at another bank
- Earn up to 0.30% APY on balances above $100,000 in your Discover Bank Money Market account!
Discover Bank Money Market Features
- Easy Cash Access via ATM, debit, or check
- No hidden fees
- Access to over 60,000 free ATMs
- Mobile and Online Banking
Why You Should Apply For This Account
Great APY Rates: Discover Bank provides great APY rates so you can earn more money. You can receive a competitive rate in comparison to other banks such as Chase or Bank of America.
No Surprises: Discover Bank lets you know exactly how much they charge. There are no hidden fees and there a many free features you can access.
Access and Ease: Transfer money, withdraw money, deposit money, view your daily activity, or pay bills in just a few steps. You can do all this online, or on your mobile phone quickly, easily, and most importantly – securely.
Other Discover Accounts To Consider
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Overall, the Discover Bank Money Market account is a decent money market account that offers multiple features, benefits, and a good APY rate.
You can get started on an account right away in just a few minutes by clicking the link and applying online, or you can call and talk to a representative if you need more assistance.
This is a solid money market account, so I really recommend giving it a shot. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of bank bonuses!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|