If you want a money market account that has high yields and flexible access to your cash, then I recommend applying for the Discover Bank Money Market account. Member FDIC.
If you have a balance under $100,000, you will receive a 0.45% APY rate. However, if you have a balance over $100,000, you will receive a 0.50% APY rate.
Not only do you receive a good APY rate, but you also gain access to many features and benefits Discover Bank has to offer. From access to over 60,000 free ATMs, to flexible and easy ways to access your cash and manage your account, Discover Bank has all the tools necessary to help you succeed financially.
There are no hidden fees so check it out!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 0.80% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 0.80% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Discover Bank Money Market Account Summary
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
How To Open An Account
- Go to Discover Bank online to open your account.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account or an external account at another bank
- Earn up to 0.50% APY on balances above $100,000 in your Discover Bank Money Market account!
Discover Bank Money Market Features
- Easy Cash Access via ATM, debit, or check
- No hidden fees
- Access to over 60,000 free ATMs
- Mobile and Online Banking
Why You Should Apply For This Account
Great APY Rates: Discover Bank provides great APY rates so you can earn more money. You can receive a competitive rate in comparison to other banks such as Chase or Bank of America.
No Surprises: Discover Bank lets you know exactly how much they charge. There are no hidden fees and there a many free features you can access.
Access and Ease: Transfer money, withdraw money, deposit money, view your daily activity, or pay bills in just a few steps. You can do all this online, or on your mobile phone quickly, easily, and most importantly – securely.
Other Discover Accounts To Consider
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 0.80% APY
• Start today with as little as $2,500!
• Step-by-step help available 24/7 by phone
• Flexible options: Roth (pay now, save later) & Traditional IRAs (earn now, pay later)
• Gather your retirement savings into one place.
• Just three steps and you’re on your way to saving with a Discover IRA CD.
Overall, the Discover Bank Money Market account is a decent money market account that offers multiple features, benefits, and a good APY rate.
You can get started on an account right away in just a few minutes by clicking the link and applying online, or you can call and talk to a representative if you need more assistance.
This is a solid money market account, so I really recommend giving it a shot. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of bank bonuses!
(Visit Discover for more details)