Available nationwide, Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 5.01% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Mission Valley Bank.
About Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings
Mission Valley Bank is a full-service, independent, commercial bank that is locally owned, community-minded and relationship driven.
A CDFI (Community Development Financial Institution), Mission Valley Bank has been committed to supporting the growth of small business for more than 20 years and their Give Where You Live program spotlights and supports local area non-profits though both volunteerism and contributions throughout the year.
Mission Valley Bank is dedicated to their customers’ success. They appreciate each client’s business and welcome the opportunity to earn yours.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 5.01% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Mission Valley Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Mission Valley Bank Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Mission Valley Bank actively supports many non-profit organizations – making a difference throughout the communities they serve.
Check out this offer from Mission Valley Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Leave a Reply