Residents of Wisconsin can find the best Bank of Sun Prairie promotions, bonuses and offers here.
They are currently offering bonuses worth up to $200 for opening a qualifying account!
About Bank of Sun Prairie Promotions
Bank of Sun Prairie is headquartered in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin and was founded in 1903. Since then they have grown to 4 locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and boasts an A+ health rating.
While the Bank of Sun Prairie has decent CD rates for a traditional bank, its hard to compete with online banks. That being said you should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*For current residents of Wisconsin you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||1.95% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
Bank of Sun Prairie $200 Bonus
Bank of Sun Prairie is offering up to a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account and meeting all the requirements below.
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/29/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0-15, see below on how to avoid.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be open for 75 days to be eligible for the cash bonus.
(Expires June 29, 2019)
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- Open any new personal checking account with a minimum of $100 and enroll in eStatements.
- Get your debit card on the spot and protect it by enrolling in CardValet®!
- Begin using your account and enjoy your $50 gas card (given at account opening)!
- Cap card spending limits for card users
- Track where your cards are being used
- Set location limits based on a phone’s GPS
- Decline a transaction when above your set spending limit
- Set Merchant controls to decline a particular merchant category
- Deactivate cards, if you think they’re lost or stolen, and reactivate them at anytime
- Freedom Checking: No monthly fees
- Rewards Account: $7.50 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Direct Deposit (min. of $250 cumulative per statement cycle) OR
- $1,000 in combined daily deposit account balances OR
- Loan or Line of Credit (excludes VISA, Business & PRA) OR
- Combination of 3 Bill Payments or ACH Debits posted to your account in a statement cycle OR
- 24 Years of Age or younger
- Elite Rewards Checking: $15 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $1,000 minimum daily balance in checking OR
- $5,000 minimum daily balance in non-checking related deposit accounts
- Independence Plus Checking: $7.50 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Age 55 or older AND
- $2,500 minimum daily balance in non-checking related deposit accounts
- Minimum of 1 direct deposit of $100 or more each statement cycle OR a minimum of 1 mobile deposit of $100 each statement cycle, AND have 10 posted debit card purchases each statement cycle to qualify for the $25 monthly bonus.
- Eligibility for the first of six $25 monthly bonuses begins the second statement cycle.
- All remaining eligible monthly bonuses must be consecutive.
- Bonuses will post to the account by the 15th of the following month.
- If the account you select earns interest, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.04% and is effective as of 5/9/2019.
- Limited to 1 offer to new account owners residing in Wisconsin that have not had a personal checking account with Bank of Sun Prairie in the last 6 months.
- Gift card and bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-Int.
If you or your child are looking for a easy to meet promotion, then definitely check out Bank of Sun Prairie. With easy to meet requirements and having a bank who understands your banking needs, I would definitely take a second look at this promotion! Additionally, it’s great to know that this account triggers a soft pull on your credit!
However, if you are not a current resident of Wisconsin, then definitely take a look at our updated list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|