Find the latest Parda Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a CD rate with a 1.457% APY 48-Month Senior Plus CD.
About Parda Federal Credit Union
Parda Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan and was founded in 1974. Since then they have grown to 9 locations, offer CD rates that are 28% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Parda Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. If you sign up with them you can be sure to find an account just right for you.
|Eligibility: Parda Federal Credit Union offers membership to employees or retirees of Select Employee Groups. Additionally, membership will be extended to any consumer who joins the non-profit consumer education program: American Consumer Council (ACC).
See current membership details
*While Parda Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks I recommend you still take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||1.01% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||1.10% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.15% APY||Apply Now|
Parda Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a Parda Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|1 Year CD||1.054%||$500|
|18 Month CD||0.701%||$500|
|2 Year CD||0.953%||$500|
|3 Year CD||1.205%||$500|
|4 Year CD||1.457%||$500|
|5 Year CD||1.559%||$500|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Competitive dividend rates that are compounded daily and reinvested
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from the Parda Federal Credit Union serves those nationwide. You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Parda Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Parda Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.