Find the latest Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Listed below are some of the best Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank CD Rates such as the current 0.85% APY 12-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank
This bank was established in 1990 and renamed in 2017. Marcus by Goldman Sachs is owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a multinational firm founded in 1869 and headquartered in New York, NY.
They offer a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Ranging from Checking, Savings, CDs, and loans. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-month to 12-months. All you need is $500 to open the account and everything can be managed online.
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Marcus by Goldman Sachs does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 1.00% APY rate for their 12-month term.
What’s so special about this rate? There’s no penalty when you need to withdraw money so you can earn a great rate without locking in your money. If you are interested, check out their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal on normal CD account. No penalty for 13-month term.
Editor’s Note: Current AARP members can take advantage of an APY rate that is 0.10% higher than the state APY for the 24-Month CD. Additionally, there is a 8-Month No Penalty CD (1.10% APY) specifically designed for AARP members.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
- No early withdrawal penalty for 13-month term
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum opening deposit of just $500. The No Penalty account might be beneficial for someone who has to withdraw money often.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.