See new Fifth Third Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers here.
They are currently offering a cash bonus of $50-$250 bonus for qualifying accounts.
Table of Contents
About Fifth Third Bank Promotions
Established in 1865 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, they have grown to about 1,200 locations across multiple states. These states include Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. If you are not a resident in one of these states, you can see our complete list of Bank Promotions available nationwide for more offers.
- Availability: OH, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, TN, and WV (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: see the list here
- Customer Service: 1-800-972-3030
I will review the current Fifth Third Bank Promotions below.
Fifth Third Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Take advantage of a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account through the current Fifth Third Bank promotions.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chex Systems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Can be waived, see below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expires September 30, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
Editor’s Note: This promotion varies depending on your location. Some residents are seeing a $50 or $150 bonus as well. However, to see the fine print for the $250 bonus, pull up the link through incognito mode.
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- To qualify for the $250 checking bonus, provide the offer code, open a new Fifth Third Essential, Enhanced, Preferred, Free Checking or Free Checking plus Extra Time® (where available) checking account between 6/1/2020 and 9/30/2020
- Reach a balance of $500 within 45 days of account opening and maintain $500 as a minimum daily balance thereafter for 60 days.
- Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Fifth Third Instant Alerts
- Fast & secure person-to-person payments with Zelle
- Access to 50,000+ fee-free partner ATMs nationwide.
- Free Checking:
- No monthly fee with this account.
- Preferred Checking $25, waived if:
- Achieve a combined total balance of at least $100,000 across your deposit and investment accounts one time per month
- Essential Checking $11, waived If:
- A combined monthly average balance of $1,500 across your deposit and investment accounts
- Spend of at least $500 per month on a Fifth Third credit card
- Any existing Fifth Third personal mortgage, auto loan or line of credit with an outstanding balance
- Reduced to $8 per month with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Enhanced Checking $20, waived if:
- A combined total balance of at least $20,000 across your deposit and investment accounts one time per month
- Monthly direct deposits totaling $5,000 or more
- Offer is not available to existing Fifth Third checking customers or to those with a Fifth Third Checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
- The bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- Account must be funded within 45 days of opening.
- Checking accounts may have fees that may reduce earnings and impact the ability to meet minimum daily balance requirements.
- The bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Not valid with any other offer
Compare to Other Banks
- Fifth Third Bank vs Chase
- Fifth Third Bank vs US Bank
- Fifth Third Bank vs PNC Bank
- Huntington Bank vs Fifth Third Bank
These are all the current Fifth Third Bank promotions and offers. Typically in the past, Fifth Third has had multiple offers each year so check back often for an updated list of promotions. If you are interested, be sure to act soon before the end of the offer.
Feel free to leave a comment about what you like/dislike about Fifth Third Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Fifth Third Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.