Find new HSBC Premier Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers here. This offer is currently unavailable.
Available online only, HSBC is offering a $750 bonus promotion when you open a new Premier Checking Account online and complete qualifying activities.
To earn the $750 bonus, you must make recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening.
Once all the requirements have been met and the account is in good standing, the $750 bonus will be yours within 8 weeks! The benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier client is having access to financial resources, ATMs worldwide, and products with some of HSBC’s best rates and features.
Table of Contents
HSBC Premier Checking $750 Cash Bonus
Available online(nationwide), HSBC offers a staggering $750 bonus with Premier Checking account. Simply open a new checking account and meet certain requirements to earn your bonus!
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: See below on how to waive the monthly fee
(Expires December 31, 2019)
One of the largest bank bonuses from anywhere. HSBC Premier Checking is now much easier to keep the account fee free than it has been in the past. This makes the $750 bonus now worth considering. If not, check HSBC Advance Checking offer below for easier requirements.
How To Earn The $750 Bonus
- This offer is currently unavailable.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
HSBC Premier Checking:
The $50 monthly maintenance fee is waived if minimum balance requirements are met:
- To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain balances of $75,000 in combined U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances OR
- Recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to an HSBC Premier checking account(s) per calendar month OR
- Any HSBC U.S. residential mortgage loan with an original loan amount of at least $500,000.
Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if one of these requirements is not maintained.
- This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online.
- Customers who held an HSBC consumer deposit or investment account from July 31, 2016 through and including July 31, 2019 are not eligible for this offer.
- Customers who maintain(ed) a HSBC Mortgage and/or Credit Card without a consumer deposit or investment account are eligible.
- All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
- For this offer, recurring Direct Deposits are required.
- HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion.
- Your HSBC Premier checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
- Limit one Welcome Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts — the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
- The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Premier checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
HSBC Premier Checking Features
- Overdraft protection is optional
- Access to a Relationship Manager for professional support
- You’ll have access to HSBC ATMs worldwide and most will have no withdrawal fees
- You’ll receive international services (fees may apply)
- Receive priority service and emergency financial support at HSBC branches across the street or around the globe
- You’ll get an HSBC Premier Debit Mastercard® card
- Pay no foreign transaction fees on your purchases with the HSBC Premier Debit World Mastercard® card
- Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking plus Global View and Global Transfers
- Access your eligible worldwide HSBC deposit accounts online and transfer funds between them
HSBC Premier Checking Pros & Cons
- This interest-bearing checking account comes with 0.01% APY on any balance of $5 or more in your account.
- Spend freely abroad using your debit card without paying foreign transaction fees.
- Enjoy surcharge-free HSBC ATM access across the US and around the world.
- Deposit funds in person or at an ATM, or use HSBC’s free mobile banking app.
- Get access to HSBC’s top-tier Premier customer support team, available 24/7 by phone, email and live chat.
- If you hold another HSBC Premier or Advance account in a country outside the US, you can transfer funds between your HSBC accounts for free.
- To qualify for the HSBC Premier Checking account, you must either maintain a combined balance of $75,000 across your personal and investment accounts, direct deposit $5,000 or more each month or get a $500,000+ HSBC mortgage loan.
- If you don’t meet one of the qualification requirements, there is a monthly $50 maintenance fee applies.
- If you close your HSBC Premier Checking account within 180 days of opening it, you will be charged a $25 account closure fee.
Make sure you check out HSBC to learn more about the Premier Checking bonus promotion. Let us know your experience with bank or bonus by commenting below. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
If you are interested in other deals HSBC has to offer, check out our updated list of HSBC Promotions. We will be constantly updating it as new promotions come about. If this offer does not sound like something you are interested in, check out out full list of Bank Promotions.
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.21% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.20% APY||Review|