Residents nationwide can take advantage of Synchrony Bank CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
With a wide range of CD rates to take advantage of, you will be able to find a rate to fit your financial needs!
About Synchrony Bank CD
Formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank, Synchrony Bank offers a vast array of products and services for you to take advantage of. With industry leading CD rates as well as a range of savings solutions, you are able to receive the best the bank has to offer while receiving convenient online features!
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Synchrony Bank does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Synchrony Bank CD Rates
Through Synchrony Bank CDs, you will be able to earn fantastic rates with a low minimum deposit of $2,000.
- Minimum deposit: $2,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early withdrawal penalties will apply.
|CD Term||APY Rate|
|3-Month Term||0.75% APY|
|6-Month Term||1.00% APY|
|9-Month Term||1.25% APY|
|12-Month Term||2.00% APY|
|13-Month Term||2.00% APY|
|14-Month Term||2.00% APY|
|15-Month Term||2.00% APY|
|18-Month Term||2.00% APY|
|24-Month Term||2.10% APY|
|36-Month Term||2.10% APY|
|48-Month Term||2.10% APY|
|60-Month Term||2.15% APY|
*Rates Effective As Of 03/11/2020
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, Synchrony Bank is currently offering competitive CD rates! Opening a CD with Synchrony Bank means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential. You will be able to take advantage of these rates that may be higher than your regular savings account all for just $2,000.
In addition, you can see a full list of the best CDs below.
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Synchrony Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|