Available nationwide, GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 5.01% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about GreenState Credit Union.
About GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings
Organized in 1938, GreenState has grown to be one of the nation’s largest financial cooperatives. Dedicated to delivering their profits back to their members in the form of better rates and lower fees, GreenState serves hundreds of thousands of members across all 50 states. In addition to being focused on delivering value back to members, they also give time and funds back to the communities they serve, supporting hundreds of local charities through millions of dollars in donations.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 5.01% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
GreenState Credit Union ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn GreenState Credit Union Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Known for returning profits to members in the form of better rates and lower fees
Check out this offer from GreenState Credit Union and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings Account.
Leave a Reply