Available nationwide, you can earn 0.55% APY when you open a new Quontic Bank High Yield Savings account.
Continue reading below to learn more on the high yield savings account from Quontic Bank.
Table of Contents
About Quontic Bank
Quontic Bank is the 48th largest bank headquartered in New York state (708th largest bank in the nation) established in 2005. As of December of 2020, it had grown to 212 employees at 3 locations. Quontic Bank has a B+ health rating.
I’ll review the Quontic Bank High Yield Savings account below.
Quontic Bank High Yield Savings 0.55% Rate
To earn Quontic Bank’s competitive rate, simply complete all the requirements. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the competitive rate on your funds.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: If the account is closed before interest and/or bonus is credited, accrued interest and/or bonus may be forfeited for that statement cycle.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
Quontic Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Quontic Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Quontic Bank with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info: Provide your name, address, phone, email & social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Setting the Standard with Rates Drastically Higher than The National Average
- No Hidden or Monthly Service Fees
- Manage Your Account Online or with the Quontic Mobile App
- Digitally Driven, Bank Secured, FDIC Insured
If you are browsing around for a savings account with a competitive APY rate, learn more about Quontic Bank’s High Yield Savings Account as a good candidate.
Interested in more options? See our list of the best interest earning accounts here!
Check back often to see the latest info on the Quontic Bank High Yield Savings account.