Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering 4.20% APY on all balances when opening a CIT Bank Savings Connect account with a $100 deposit.
This is one of the best savings accounts to use as a Hub account to transfer your money.
About CIT Bank Savings Connect
For more than 100 years, CIT Group Inc., a Fortune 500 company, has helped drive innovation as a leader in middle-market lending, and financing the retail, energy, healthcare, transportation and technology sectors.
With no maintenance or ATM fees and numerous conveniences, CIT Bank’s Savings Connect account is an excellent banking solution for many depositors.
CIT Savings Connect has one of the highest interest rates with human phone and email support during business hours.
Whether you’re establishing a savings habit or looking for a high-yielding savings, CIT Bank’s Savings Connect account is a powerful tool to boost your savings.
Open an account with a great rate and easy, 24/7 online access.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
CIT Bank Savings Connect Rate
- Account Type: CIT Bank Savings Connect
- Interest Rate: 4.20% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
Important Notes for CIT Bank Savings Connect
- Interest is compounded daily.
- Set up 10 links to external accounts.
- Free outgoing wire transfers for accounts with balances of at least $25k.
- Incoming wire transfers are fee free.
- No limit on number of beneficiaries.
CIT Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn CIT Bank Rate
- Simply open a Savings Connect account with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number.
- Minimum of $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- You will earn 4.20% APY on all balances.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn More: Earn many times the national average with a Savings Connect account.
- Competitive Rate. Get a competitive rate on your Savings Connect account.
- Easy Deposits. Deposit checks remotely and make transfers easily with the CIT Bank mobile app.
- No monthly service fees.
- FDIC insured.
Other CIT Bank Accounts To Consider
|13-Month Term||4.65% APY||Review|
|18-Month Term||4.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Platinum Savings||4.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||4.20% APY||Review|
|6-Month Term||4.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||4.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.00% APY||Review|
Check out CIT Bank and open a Savings Connect account to earn a competitive rate!
The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See promotions from our favorite banks: U.S. Bank, Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, and more!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on CIT Bank Savings Account.
This one pays bonuses as promised. Got a cash one several years ago and the Amazon prime one. Good customer service over phone several times. Excellent rates for now. Keep watching as its new parent Citizens of Carolina is known for its low cost of funds.