Find the latest Discover Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Available nationwide, the Discover Cashback Debit account allows you to earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month – up to a $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year!
This account comes with no monthly fees or monthly balance! With access to over 60,000 no-fee ATMs across the U.S., this is a great way for you to earn rewards on all of your purchases! Member FDIC
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
Debit Cashback Offer $360 Cash Bonus
Earn 1% cash back for up to $3,000 each month on debit card purchases with a Discover Cashback Debit account. That’s up to $360 Debit Card Cashback per year. Enjoy many perks such as no monthly fees or balance requirements and access to +60,000 free ATMs.
- Account Type: Discover Cashback Debit
- Availability: Online, Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly Fees: None
How To Earn $360 Yearly Cash Back
- Apply for your first Discover Cashback Debit Account online
- Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month.
- Access to over 60,000 free ATMs in the U.S. (uses the Allpoint network; the largest ATM network big online banks use)
- Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
- Free Online Bill Pay (standard with most banks)
- Free Check Reorder (good perk; most banks charge for re-orders)
- No Cost for Replacement Debit Card (standard with most banks)
- Free Official Bank Check (standard with most banks)
- No Cost for Expedited Delivery for your Replacement Debit Card (good perk; some banks charge for this)
- Free Outbound ACH Transfers (standard with most banks)
- Free Incoming Wire (good perk; most traditional banks charge for this)
- No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements (standard with online banks; traditional banks usually have monthly maintenance fees)
- ATM transactions, the purchase of money orders or other cash equivalents, cash over portions of point-of-sale transactions, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payments (such as Apple Pay Cash), and loan payments or account funding made with your debit card are not eligible for cash back rewards.
- Purchases made using third-party payment accounts (services such as Venmo® and PayPal™, who also provide P2P payments) may not be eligible for cash back rewards.
- Account must be open at the time the rewards are applied. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
Additional Discover Cashback Debit Account Features
The Discover Cashback Debit Account has many features most standard checking accounts don’t offer. Here are some notable features that may entice you:
No monthly maintenance fees. Many checking accounts will charge a fee if you don’t maintain a certain balance, opt in direct deposit, or spend a specific dollar amount each month with the debit card. With Discover, there is no minimum deposit to open an account and no ongoing minimum balance requirement. Plus, there’s no fee for inactivity on the account.
Discover also offers other benefits that most banks charge for, including:
- Free debit card and replacement (free expedited shipping)
- Free standard checks
- No-fee incoming wire transfers
- Free official bank checks
Combine cash back earned on your Discover credit card. While cash back balances on each account will be kept separate, you can transfer your cash back in any amount to your credit card. Thus, if you use both Discover’s credit and debit card, this will benefit you greatly. You can also redeem cash back as credit to your checking account.
Free checks and easy deposits. As mentioned above, Discover offers free standard checks. Order them through Discover by filling out a request form online. It’s also simple to deposit checks. Just open their mobile app, take a picture of the front and back of the check, and you’re good to go.
Discover Checking Pros & Cons
- Get cash back on up to $3,000 of eligible purchases each month
- This account has no monthly minimum balance requirements or service fees, plus you won’t pay for incoming wire transfers.
- If your card is lost or stolen, get it replaced for free.
- Every year, your first insufficient funds or stop payment fee is waived and credited to your account.
- Mobile app that allows you to manage your accounts, make transfers, deposit checks, pay your bills, send money to friends and more.
- Account provides you with free checks.
- Discover won’t accept cash deposits or traveler’s checks.
- Cashback rewards are limited to $3,000 in spending per month, and doesn’t apply to ATM transactions, purchasing money orders, cash back from retailers, peer-to-peer payments or loan payments.
- Discover operates almost entirely online, with one branch located in Greenwood, Delaware.
- You’re limited to $510 per day from ATMs.
- One account per customer.
Disclosure: ATM transactions, the purchase of money orders or other cash equivalents, cash over portions of point-of-sale transactions, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payments (such as Apple Pay Cash), and loan payments or account funding made with your debit card are not eligible for cash back rewards. In addition, purchases made using third-party payment accounts (services such as Venmo® and PayPal™, who also provide P2P payments) may not be eligible for cash back rewards. Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Other Discover Accounts To Consider
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.50% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.40% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.35% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY
• Start today with as little as $2,500!
• Step-by-step help available 24/7 by phone
• Flexible options: Roth (pay now, save later) & Traditional IRAs (earn now, pay later)
• Gather your retirement savings into one place.
• Just three steps and you’re on your way to saving with a Discover IRA CD.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to take advantage of cash back opportunities on their purchases!
If you’re looking for a basic checking account with minimal fees, the Discover Cashback Debit account might be right for you.
This account also has no monthly service fees and free access to over 60,000 ATMs nationwide. In addition, you can enjoy up to a $360 bonus! Apply today to start earning 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month.
For more Discover promotions, check out our list of Discover bonuses that we frequently update. However, if this promotion is not something you are interested in, check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for more promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|