Available to residents nationwide, Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit is offering a 5.15% APY Rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit.
About Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit
Blue Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in 1951 as Warren Federal Credit Union by a group of civilian personnel at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, located in the Cheyenne, Wyoming, area. For the following 70-plus years, the organization has transformed through expansion, successful mergers and an ever-growing membership base to become a financial institution that today is all about empowering people to tap into the potential of their money, life and community. “Blue” nods not only to Air Force Blue, but also to a deep connection to the Rockies, to limitless open skies — and to a promise of financial opportunity that’s equally boundless.
I’ll review the Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit account below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Deposit
- Interest Rate: 5.15% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, Online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Blue Federal Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Blue Federal Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Blue Federal Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market Deposit account from Blue Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount over $1 and earn the 5.15% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- Security: Funds deposited into any of the products accessible are held by federally insured institutions. We use a host of cybersecurity measures to protect your funds and sensitive information.
- Choice: Savings products from our network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates. You can easily find the right product or mix of products for you.
- Convenience: One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- Service: A supportive, accessible, responsive customer service team based in New York, NY.
- Access: Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
Check out Blue Federal Credit Union and open a Money Market Deposit account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Money Market Deposit Account.