Available nationwide, E*Trade is offering a rate of 1.75% APY when you open an Premium Savings Account with an opening deposit of $100. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about E*Trade.
Table of Contents
About E*Trade Premium Savings Account
E*Trade is a leading online financial services firm that specializes in a first-class experience for the digitally inclined investor and trader, backed by personal professional guidance. Their mission is to enhance the financial independence of traders and investors through a powerful digital offering and professional guidance.
I’ll review E*Trade Premium Savings Account.
E*Trade Premium Savings Account Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain any amount and you can earn the high rate.
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived by completing any of the following:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of $1,000
- Maintain a combined balance of $5,000 in bank or $50,000 in a linked E*TRADE Securities or E*TRADE Bank accounts
- Execute at least 30 stock or options trades per quarter
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
E*Trade ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||Depends on Receiving||$100,000||Unlimited|
|Pull||3 business days||$100,000||Unlimited|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with E*Trade’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn E*Trade Rates
- Open a Premium Savings account from E*Trade with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.75% APY for balances of any amount.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|No minimum balance||1.75% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open a E*Trade account online in just minutes
- Interest is compounded
- Easily waive the $10 fee by maintaining a daily balance of $100
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
The Premium Online Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out E*Trade’s Saving Account and sign up with them today.
Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on E*Trade Premium Savings Account.