Axos Invest is more than just a robo advisor. Their automated investing service allows you to maximize your wealth without high advisory fees. View more robo-advisor promotions here.
Invest In The Present. Love Your Future. Axos Invest Managed Portfolios takes the high fees out of investing to help you reach your financial goals. Easily create an automated investment account in minutes; no previous investing experience necessary!
(Visit Axos Invest to learn more)
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$50 Bonus and free trades||Review|
About Axos Invest
Axos Invest Managed Portfolios builds, monitors, and automatically rebalances a diversified investment portfolio based on a customer’s goals. Axos Invest offers 32 asset classes to choose from with their Portfolio Plus feature, which means customers can construct more diverse portfolios to help balance risk.
Product Features & Benefits
- $500 minimum to open account
- Low management fees: Accounts $500 or over have monthly fees of 0.24%. Accounts less than $500 pay $1 per month.
- Auto-deposits and Quick Cash: Customers can schedule deposits to follow a schedule of their choice: every two weeks, the first of the month, or whenever strikes their fancy. Additionally, with Quick Cash, deposits complete quickly, investing money on the same or next trading day.
- Data-Driven Automated Investing: Their robo-advisor uses clever algorithms to track markets and make trades based on the customer’s risk profile and other preferences.
- Goal-Based Milestones: Customers can set unlimited goal-based milestones to save toward specific goals such as retirement or buying a home on a particular date.
- Portfolio Plus: Their Portfolio Plus feature gives customers more control over their investments, allowing them to invest in what they believe in. Axos Invest offers various themed ETFs (exchange-traded funds) representing a range of sectors.
- Tax-Loss Harvesting: Their robo-advisor monitors accounts and automatically sells ETFs (exchange-traded funds) with small losses, replacing them with similar ETFs. This process tracks and collates these minor losses, so customers can claim them as a tax deduction.
Axos Invest is great for beginner investors, goal-based investing, and investors whom like to customize their portfolios. With this being said, Axos Invest sticks out for their customization level service as investors are allowed to add/remove 32 investment types.
If you’re looking to dip your toes in investing, Axos Direct offers just that with the choice to choose your own investments. Now, with that being said, please be sure to do your own diligence prior to choosing your investments.
(Visit Axos Invest to learn more)
*Commissions, service fees and exception fees still apply. Please review our commissions and fees for details.
Axos Invest, Inc., and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Axos Invest, Inc. Investment advisory services provided by Axos Invest, Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor. All rights reserved. For information about our advisory services, please view our ADV Part 2A Brochure, free of charge. Brokerage services are provided by Axos Invest LLC, a member of the Financial Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).