Table of Contents
About Robinhood Promotions
Robinhood is a brokerage firm largely known for offering commission-free trades. As a brokerage firm, Robinhood is insured by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
Their trading experience allows investors to manage their own accounts, access their own portfolios, and make trades seamlessly across multiple devices. Access your account on-the-go with mobile and tablet apps
I’ll review Robinhood below.
|Ally Invest Self-Directed Trading||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Managed Portfolio||$150 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||6 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Robinhood is offering a random free share of stock for new users and you when you refer a friend with this promotion worth up to $500.
- Account Type: Robinhood Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Information: Most of their services are free. Premium service management fee starts at 0.50%. Each stock is worth $2.75-$200
- Closing Account Fee: None
You don’t know which stock you get for free, but the offer page gives you an idea:
- Berkshire Hathaway, Apple, Facebook: You have a 1 in 250 chance of getting stock in one of these companies each time a friend signs up.
- GE, Ford, Energy Transfer: You have a 1 in 150 chance of getting stock in one of these companies each time a friend signs up.
- Tap the account icon in the bottom right corner
- Click “Invite friends, get free stock”
- Then start inviting your friends
- If enough of your friends sign up, you can earn up to $500 in free stocks
- Bonus credited once account is approved
- Limit one offer per qualified referral with a maximum of one account per referred client
- Robinhood reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time without notice
- Shares from stock bonuses cannot be sold until 2 trading days after the bonus is granted or withdrawn within 30 days
Robinhood $50 Up to $800 Bonus
- What you’ll get: Earn $50 Up to $800 Bonus (Targeted)
- Availability: Nationwide
(Visit Robinhood to learn more)
How To Earn Bonus
Eligible customers must make an aggregate account transfer of at least $3,000 in eligible assets (“Qualifying Transfer”) during the Offer Period (June 21, 2022 – July 11, 2022) and the net deposit during the promotion period (June 21, 2022 – August 1, 2022) including the Qualifying Transfer amount should be greater than or equal to the Qualifying Transfer amount (exclusive of trading losses or gains).
Qualifying Transfer cash reward amounts are as follows:
- $3,000 – $9,999 will earn $50;
- $10,000 – $49,999 will earn $100;
- $50,000 – $99,999 will earn $200; and
- $100,000 – $199,999 will earn $300, and
- $200,000 or more will earn $800.
- This Offer is available starting on June 21, 2022 at 1:00:00 PM PT and ends on July 11, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM PT (“Offer Period”).
- Qualifying Transfer amount will be calculated based on the value of any cash and eligible transferable securities, minus any margin debit balances.
- The value of any transferred securities will be determined as of when the securities settle in the eligible customer’s Robinhood account.
Compare To Other Institutions
Robinhood is a great service that users should take advantage of when considering their financial goals. They get rid of all the transfer fees, so it would all be free-of-charge on your first transfer!
With a detailed plan customized based on your holdings, they have your best interest in mind. Their services allows them to find the best solution to further maximize your goals while having your investment accounts work together. Their multitude of tools make it easier to manage and grow your money.
With Robinhood, it’s in your best interest is to get ahead of anyone else, so your money stays within your control.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Robinhood promotions, bonuses, and offers.