Find new Ally Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers for trading stocks, ETFs, bonds, options and mutual funds here! Qualify for up to a $3,500 cash bonus and 90 days of commission-free trades with Ally Invest’s newest promotions.
If you’re currently looking for better ways to invest your money, Ally Invest (formerly Trade King) offers you a platform where you can manage your investments and trade as low as $4.95 per trade. All you have to do is open an Ally Invest account today!
Ally Invest offers step by step web-based trading, a streamline HTML5 platform, and a sophisticated downloadable desktop trading platform. You will be able to utilize their tools how you want to. This way, you can invest the way you think is best!
Their trading experience allows investors to manage their own accounts, access their own portfolios, and make trades seamlessly across multiple devices. Access your account on-the-go with mobile and tablet apps for iPhone and Android. Talk about convenience!
So don’t wait, join Ally Invest, and start trading as low as $4.95!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Ally Invest Promotions Information
Ally Invest offers a large selection of resources designed to help investors of all experience levels make the most of their investments, which includes their advanced charting tools and numerous calculators.
They are also a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), covering customer claims up to $500K (including a max of $250K for cash claims). You also get an additional coverage up to $37.5M (including up to $900K in cash).
- Fair and simple Pricing. Pay Just $4.95 per trade. Period. They have no account minimums.
- Award Winning Customer Service. Enjoy great service, short hold times, fast email responses and instant online broker chat.
- Free, Powerful Tools. Experience in-depth research and market analysis tools to support all types of investment strategies.
How To Earn Your Bonus
- Accounts must be opened by the expiration date and funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus and Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 days Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements.
- Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
- See the table below for the deposit required for each bonus amount.
How To Earn Free Trades
- Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 Days:
- The qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more must be received and remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from date of funding account or Ally Invest may charge the account for the cost of the trades credited to the account.
- New accounts receive $500 in commission credit for equity, ETF and option trades executed within 90 days of funding the new account.
- Commission credit applies to the per contract commission.
- The commission credit takes up to 2 business days from the funding date to be applied.
- Unused trades expire at the end of 90 days from the funding date of the new account.
- You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
- Mutual fund, bonds, exercise and assignment fees still apply.
- $150 Transfer Fee Credit:
- Must complete a first-time ACATS account transfer of $2,500 or more to receive a Transfer Fee Credit of up $150 to cover the outgoing transfer fee from your current brokerage firm.
- ACAT forms must be received within 15 days of opening new account.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This transfer reimbursement offer does not apply to Termination Fees or Maintenance Fees.
- Not valid for any retirement or ERISA qualified accounts.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Open to US residents only.
- Excludes current Ally Invest Securities, LLC account holders.
- Excludes former Ally Invest Securities, LLC (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed their accounts within the past 90 days.
Here, you can find all the Ally Invest promotions offered. Ally Invest, although a new face to the brokerage market, has exceeded exceptionally in their various financial products.
With the acquisition of a well known company, Trade King, in 2016, Ally Invest provides the best option for you to manage your investments at a low cost.
You can perform self-directed trading if you’d like to challenge your investments and have more control of your own account. Or you can always use their managed portfolios where you will have professional assistance with managing your investments.
This way, they can help you reach your ideal goals. Ally Invest also offers a range of automated commission-free portfolios that utilizes EFTs. These can diversify your investments across a spread of asset classes. If this wasn’t for you, you can always check our full list of brokerage bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|