Find new Ally Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers for trading stocks, ETFs, bonds, options and mutual funds here.
Qualify for up to a $3,500 cash bonus and 90 days of commission-free trades with Ally Invest’s newest promotions.
Table of Contents
About Ally Invest Promotions
If you’re currently looking for better ways to invest your money, Ally Invest (formerly Trade King) offers you a platform where you can manage your investments and trade as low as $3.95 per trade.
Their trading experience allows investors to manage their own accounts, access their own portfolios, and make trades seamlessly across multiple devices. Access your account on-the-go with mobile and tablet apps for iPhone and Android.
I’ll review Ally Invest below.
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Ally Invest $3,500 Cash Offer & Free Trades
Ally Invest offers anywhere from a $50 to $3500 cash bonus with this promotion. They will also give new account holders $500 in free trades for 90 days. If you’re transferring over from another brokerage, you can apply for a Transfer Fee Credit of up to $150 also.
- Account Type: Ally Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: As low as $3.95 per trade
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Bonus Requirements: Certain amounts must be deposited in their tiered bonus reward program to receive bonus. See table below.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the bonus and qualifying deposit (minus any trading losses) for at least 300 days within your account.
(Expires September 30, 2019)
Here’s a breakdown of what you can get:
|Bonus Amount||Deposit or Transfer Amount|
|$3,500 and free trades||$2M+|
|$2,500 and free trades||$1M – $1.99M|
|$1,200 and free trades||$500k – $999.9k|
|$600 and free trades||$250k – $499.9k|
|$300 and free trades||$100k – $249.9k|
|$200 and free trades||$25k – $99.9k|
|$50 and free trades||$10k – $24.9k|
How To Earn The Cash Bonus
- Funding – Accounts must be opened by the expiration date and funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus and Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 days Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements.
- Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
See the table below for the deposit required for each bonus amount.
Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 Days Bonus:
- The qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more must be received and remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from date of funding account or Ally Invest may charge the account for the cost of the trades credited to the account.
- New accounts receive $500 in commission credit for equity, ETF and option trades executed within 90 days of funding the new account.
- Commission credit applies to the per contract commission.
- The commission credit takes up to 2 business days from the funding date to be applied.
- Unused trades expire at the end of 90 days from the funding date of the new account.
- You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
- Mutual fund, bonds, exercise and assignment fees still apply.
$150 Transfer Fee Credit:
- Must complete a first-time ACATS account transfer of $2,500 or more to receive a Transfer Fee Credit of up $150 to cover the outgoing transfer fee from your current brokerage firm.
- ACAT forms must be received within 15 days of opening new account.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This transfer reimbursement offer does not apply to Termination Fees or Maintenance Fees.
- Not valid for any retirement or ERISA qualified accounts.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Open to US residents only.
- Excludes current Ally Invest Securities, LLC account holders.
- Excludes former Ally Invest Securities, LLC (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed their accounts within the past 90 days.
Ally Invest Managed Portfolios (Robo-Advisor)
Those with Ally Invest, the Ally Invest Managed Portfolios is Ally’s automated investing (robo-advisor) product. Ally will professionally manage a portfolio made for you.
- 0.30% Annual Advisory Fee (competitive with top competitors like Wealthfront and Betterment)
- $100 minimum to open an account
- 24/7 support via phone or chat
- Account types include:
- Account types include:
(SIPC Insured up to $500K)
Here, you can find all the Ally Invest promotions offered. Ally Invest, although a new face to the brokerage market, has exceeded exceptionally in their various financial products.
With the acquisition of a well known company, Trade King, in 2016, Ally Invest provides the best option for you to manage your investments at a low cost.
You can perform self-directed trading if you’d like to challenge your investments and have more control of your own account. Or you can always use their managed portfolios where you will have professional assistance with managing your investments.
This way, they can help you reach your ideal goals. Ally Invest also offers a range of automated commission-free portfolios that utilizes EFTs. These can diversify your investments across a spread of asset classes.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Ally Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|