Residents nationwide can take advantage of up to 0.61% APY rate with a new Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Earn up to 0.61% APY* with no maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements. Apply by April 30th and you could also get a $200 welcome bonus!
- To receive a $100 Bonus: You must maintain an average daily balance between $10,000 – $24,999.99 during the initial 6-month period after account opening. You will receive a $25 deposit within 10 business days of the end of each statement cycle where the account average daily balance is between $10,000 – $24,999.99 – up to a maximum of four deposits totaling $100. The account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $100 may apply.
- To receive a $200 Bonus: You must maintain an average daily balance of at least $25,000 during the initial 6-month period after account opening. You will receive a $50 deposit within 10 business days of the end of each statement cycle where the account average daily balance is at least $25,000 – up to a maximum of four deposits totaling $200. The account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $200 may apply.
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
In order to receive the rate, simply provide a $250 minimum balance to open an account.
Table of Contents
Axos Bank High Yield Savings Summary
Being an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers a wide selection of services and features to further your financial health. Through a diverse range of financial tools and services. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
I’ll review Axos Bank High Yield Savings below.
Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Interest Rate: Up to 0.61% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
High Yield Savings Account Rates
|Less than $25,000||0.61%|
|$25,000 – $100,000||0.25%|
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Axos Bank Rate
- Open a new Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account
- Provide a minimum opening deposit of $250
- Deposit any amount to obtain the attractive up to 0.61% APY
Axos Bank High Yield Savings
- Up to a $200 Bonus through 4/30
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimal balance requirements
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- Free incoming Wires
- Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
All in all, the current Axos Bank High Yield Savings is a fantastic offer for those who would like to take their money further, faster. With no monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balance requirements as well as interest compounded daily, this is a new evolved way of saving.
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of best bank rates or keep up with the latest Axos Bank Promotions!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|