Learn more about the Chase SapphireSM Checking account for all the bonuses, benefits, and features here. See below for more details on the Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus.
The account offers a $1,000 cash bonus when you join Chase Sapphire Banking. Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of high-tier banking experience today.
Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of banking today. Taking banking beyond where it’s gone before – you can expect no ATM fees worldwide, invest for free, and many other perks that add up!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus – $1,000 Cash
You can earn up to a $1,000 bonus when you meet all the requirements with a new Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
With the Chase Sapphire Checking account you have special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges, early ticket sales, and an exclusive 24/7 dedicated banking service.
- Account Type: Chase SapphireSM Checking account
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- How To Earn It:
- Join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: See below on how to waive
(Expires January 17, 2020)
Enter your email at the offer page above to get a Chase coupon to open your account. With a Sapphire Banking relationship, you can enjoy features such as no ATM fees worldwide, relationship rates, special access, and so much more!
How To Earn The $1,000 Bonus
- To get started, you can sign-up online using the link above or meet a banker at a branch.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Lastly, you must maintain the account balance of $75,000 for 90 days.
- After 90 days, you can expect your $1,000 bonus to be deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Enjoy a $1,000 welcome bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy a new kind of banking experience
- No ATM fees worldwide – down the street or around the globe
- Perks that add up – relationship rates, special access and help when you need it
- Open online in minutes
- Email my upgrade code
- Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Chase SapphireSM Checking: In order to waive the $25 monthly service fee, Chase Sapphire Banking requires you to maintain an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only participate in one Sapphire Checking, Chase Private Client Checking or You Invest new money bonus on a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable)
Chase SapphireSM Checking Benefits
- No ATM fees worldwide
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier SavingsSM account
- Higher ATM and purchase limits with your Sapphire Banking Debit Card
- No wire transfer fees or stop payment fees
- Free online stock and ETF trades
- No foreign exchange rate adjustment fees on ATM withdrawals or debit card purchases made outside the U.S.
- No fees on the first four overdrafts within 12 months
- Invest for free with You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan
- $0 minimum to start investing
- Explore a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier Savings? account
- Special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges
- Access to banking, home lending and small business specialists
- Early ticket sales and special seating for sports and entertainment events
- 24/7 dedicated banking service line: 1-888-26CHASE
- $0 monthly service fee on a linked Chase Total Business Checking® account
Important Account Details
- To waive the monthly fee, Sapphire BankingSM requires an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for the bonus offer – authorized users are not.
- If your account is closed within six months from opening, the value of your bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
- Sapphire BankingSM is only available to customers who live in states with a branch, or who have a branch within driving distance.
Bottom Line of the Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus
If you’re looking to experience a new kind of banking and receive more perks, the new Chase SapphireSM Checking account is my recommendation.
Definitely upgrade or start your Sapphire Banking relationship today to earn a $1,000 checking bonus. The Chase Sapphire Checking account comes with a number of benefits, including priority customer service around the clock.
The Chase SapphireSM Checking account account replaced the Premier Platinum Checking account.
Feel free comment below and let us know about all the features and benefits. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of the latest Chase Credit Card Offers and Chase Promotions or our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs. Be sure to check back for the latest Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.