The Chase SapphireSM Checking account offers $1,000 cash bonus here. See below for more details on the Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus for all benefits, and features.
The account offers a $1,000 cash bonus when you join Chase Sapphire Banking. Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of high-tier banking experience today.
Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of banking today. Taking banking beyond where it’s gone before – you can expect no ATM fees worldwide, invest for free, and many other perks that add up!
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
*Expired* Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus – $1,000 Cash
You can earn up to a $1,000 bonus when you meet all the requirements with a new Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
With the Chase Sapphire Checking account you have special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges, early ticket sales, and an exclusive 24/7 dedicated banking service.
- Account Type: Chase SapphireSM Checking account
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- How To Earn It:
- Join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: See below on how to waive
The information for the Chase SapphireSM Checking account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Enter your email at the offer page above to get a Chase coupon to open your account. With a Sapphire Banking relationship, you can enjoy features such as no ATM fees worldwide, relationship rates, special access, and so much more!
How To Earn The $1,000 Bonus
- To get started, you can sign-up online using the link above or meet a banker at a branch.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Lastly, you must maintain the account balance of $75,000 for 90 days.
- After 90 days, you can expect your $1,000 bonus to be deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Enjoy a $1,000 welcome bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy a new kind of banking experience
- No ATM fees worldwide – down the street or around the globe
- Perks that add up – relationship rates, special access and help when you need it
- Open online
- Email my upgrade code
- Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Chase SapphireSM Checking: In order to waive the $25 monthly service fee, Chase Sapphire Banking requires you to maintain an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only participate in one Sapphire Checking, Chase Private Client Checking or You Invest new money bonus on a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable)
Chase SapphireSM Checking Benefits
- No ATM fees worldwide
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier SavingsSM account
- Higher ATM and purchase limits with your Sapphire Banking Debit Card
- No wire transfer fees or stop payment fees
- Free online stock and ETF trades
- No foreign exchange rate adjustment fees on ATM withdrawals or debit card purchases made outside the U.S.
- No fees on the first four overdrafts within 12 months
- Invest for free with You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan
- $0 minimum to start investing
- Explore a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier Savings? account
- Special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges
- Access to banking, home lending and small business specialists
- Early ticket sales and special seating for sports and entertainment events
- 24/7 dedicated banking service line: 1-888-26CHASE
- $0 monthly service fee on a linked Chase Business Checking account
Chase SapphireSM Checking Important Account Details
- To waive the monthly fee, Sapphire BankingSM requires an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for the bonus offer – authorized users are not.
- If your account is closed within six months from opening, the value of your bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
- Sapphire BankingSM is only available to customers who live in states with a branch, or who have a branch within driving distance.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
If you’re looking to experience a new kind of banking and receive more perks, the new Chase SapphireSM Checking account is my recommendation.
Definitely upgrade or start your Sapphire Banking relationship today to earn a $1,000 checking bonus. The Chase Sapphire Checking account comes with a number of benefits, including priority customer service around the clock.
The Chase SapphireSM Checking account account replaced the Premier Platinum Checking account.
Feel free comment below and let us know about all the features and benefits. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of the latest Chase Credit Card Offers and Chase Promotions or our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs. Be sure to check back for the latest Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus.