Interested in investing? Chase is offering residents across the nation to earn up to a $625 bonus when you open a You Invest Trade account and complete the certain requirements. Learn more about You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan below!
The following types of accounts are available with You InvestSM Trade:
- Individual Brokerage Account
- Joint Brokerage Account
- Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA
There is no minimum amount required to open a You InvestSM Trade account.
If you are interested in opening a new account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase You Invest Summary
Chase You Invest Trade Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: You Invest Trade Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: $75 Applies when all assets are distributed or transferred out of the IRAs and SEPs
How To Earn The Bonus
- Open a new You Invest Trade account from Chase.
- Fund the account within 45 days in new money and maintain the balance for 90 days.
- Get $200 when you fund with $25,000 – $99,999
- Get $300 when you fund with $100,000 – $249,999
- Get $625 when you fund with $250,000 or more
- Once you have completed the requirements, the bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 business days after the 90 day period.
The Fine Print
Cash promotion is limited to one per customer and can only be applied to one new You Invest? Trade account (Brokerage, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA).
The Cash Bonus:
- To enroll in the up to $625 offer, you must open an account through the offer page.
- Customers must open and fund a new You Invest? Trade account with new money of $25,000 or more in cash or securities from a non-Chase or non-J.P. Morgan account and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates. New money must be transferred within 45 days of account opening.
- At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- You can participate in only one You InvestSM, Chase Private Client Checking, or Sapphire Checking new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Account types and other restrictions apply.
- Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and they may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a
- Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award.
- Please consult your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
The Free Trades:
- Invest for Free refers to online commission-free trading in U.S. listed stocks and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Sales are subject to a regulatory transaction fee of between $0.01 and $0.03 per $1,000 of principal.
- There are costs associated with owning certain investments, including mutual funds and ETFs.
- The number of commission-free online trades is based on your relationship with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and/or JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA.
- All customers receive up to 100 commission-free trades in each of two retirement and two non-retirement You Invest? Trade accounts, and the trades must be used within one year of account opening .
- Joint accounts receive a maximum of 100 commission-free online trades, based on the primary account holder.
- Premier Plus CheckingSM account customers qualify for 100 commission-free online trades annually (in each of two retirement and two non-retirement account per customer).
- Trades may not be allocated between accounts.
- SapphireSM Banking, Chase Private Client, J.P. Morgan Securities line of business, and J.P. Morgan Private Bank customers qualify for $0 commissions on all You Invest? Trade online U.S. listed equity and ETF trades (limited to two retirement and two non-retirement accounts per customer for Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers).
- There are service fees or minimum qualifying deposit or investment balances for Premier Plus Checking, Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client.
- The Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities businesses serve high net worth clients and also have investment or deposit eligibility requirements.
- Offer terms, relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply.
- See youinvest.com/pricing for terms and conditions.
Chase is offering a fantastic bonus when opening a new You Invest Trade account and completing the specified requirements. With a multitude of experts, they make switching simple!
If you are interested in other promotions, be sure to find all Brokerage Bonuses on our exclusive list!
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $625 Cash||Review|