New Chase checking customers can earn a $100 bonus when opening a new Chase Secure BankingSM account with Chase Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply, open a new Chase Secure Banking account online or enter your email address to get the coupon that you can bring to a Chase branch.
In addition, complete 10 qualifying transaction within 60 days of your enrollment to receive your $100 bonus.
Chase Secure Banking Account $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $100 checking account bonus when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying transactions. Open online or at any Chase branch.
- Set up direct deposit and you may get your money up to two business days early—exclusively for Chase Secure BankingSM customers.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and get started.
- No overdraft fees with a Chase debit card that helps you stay within your balance.
- Get more for your money. Chase Secure BankingSM customers told us they save an average of $50 a month on fees after opening their account.
- No paper checks to track and no Chase fees on money orders or cashier’s checks.
- Pay bills, cash checks and send money with Zelle® all for a $4.95 monthly service fee.
- Bank from anywhere with access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs, more than 4,700 Chase branches, the Chase Mobile® app and Chase OnlineSM.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
If you’re in need a secure checking account, definitely consider this account from Chase.
With many features and benefits, on top of a sign up bonus, this account is a great candidate.
Be sure to check out the latest banking promotions from Chase Bank or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.
Lucy C. Minichino says
please email me Chase Bank offers for new customers – thank you