Find the latest Chase Coupons & Chase Bank promotions, bonuses, and coupons are available here.
The cash bonuses from $150 Savings, $100 College Checking, $200 Total Checking, $350 Total Checking & Savings , $300 Premier Checking, 60,000 points Chase Sapphire Checking, $1,250 Chase Private Client, and much more.
The offers are easy to qualify for and only require you to open an eligible account and meet certain requirements like signing up for an email code or setting up a minimum direct deposit. Chase has offers for business checking, consumer checking, and savings accounts, so you’re bound to find the right offer. For those of you looking for more bank bonuses, check out HMB’s updated list of the best Bank Account Promotions!
Chase Bank Promotions
- Promotion Links:
- $300 Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM (07/15/2019)
- $350 Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM (07/15/2019)
- $200 Chase Total Checking® (07/15/2019)
- $150 Chase SavingsSM (07/15/2019)
- $100 Chase College CheckingSM (07/14/2019)
- 60,000 Points Chase SapphireSM Checking (08/06/2019)
- $750 SapphireSM Checking (08/06/2019)
- $300 Chase Total Business Checking® (07/04/2019)
- $1,250 Chase Private Client (08/06/2019)
- Account Type: Premier Plus Checking, Total Checking, College Checking, Savings, Business Checking Account
- Availability: Many States
- Branches: Nearly 5,000 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Direct Deposit Options Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Service Fee:
- Premier Plus Checking: Avoid the $25 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- Total Checking: Avoid the $12 Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- College Checking: Avoid the $6 monthly service fee when you meet ONE of the following:
- No monthly fee from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date (up to five years)
- Have a direct deposit made to this account OR
- Have $5,000 average ending day balance in this account
- Savings: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18; OR
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- Chase Total Business Checking: Avoid the monthly service fee of $12 when you are enrolled in Paperless Statements (or $15 for paper statements) is waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance OR You maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Sapphire® Checking personal account
- Chase Performance Business Checking: Avoid the $30 monthly fee when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $35,000.
- Chase Platinum Business Checking: Avoid the $95 monthly fee when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $100,000.
- Chase SapphireSM Checking: $25 monthly service fee is waived when you keep $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments in your account
- Chase Private Client: There are no Chase membership fees, but you must maintain a minimum relationship balance of $250,000.
- Premier Plus Checking: Avoid the $25 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for at least 6 months to earn any bonus
$300 Premier Plus Checking Bonus
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM– You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit. Simply click through the above promotional link and directly apply online in minutes or have a coupon emailed to you, then take it to your nearest Chase branch to open your account. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Premier Plus Checking Review
$350 Total Checking+ Savings Bonus
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM– Earn up to $350 bonus when you open both Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM accounts. Available to new Chase checking customers only, you must set up a direct deposit within 60 days to earn the $200 bonus. Get an additional $150 for opening a new Chase SavingsSM Account for depositing a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintaining a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Total Checking + Savings Review
$200 Total Checking Bonus
Chase Total Checking®– Chase Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you set up direct deposit. You can directly apply online for a new Chase Total Checking® account within minutes or enter your email to receive a Total Checking® Coupon from Chase Bank to take it to your local Chase branch. With Chase Total Checking®, you get access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches, free debit card, free online banking & bill pay, and mobile banking with their award winning Chase Mobile App. Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Total Checking Review
$150 Savings Bonus
Chase SavingsSM– Open a new Chase SavingsSM account to earn a $150 bonus when you deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase SavingsSM, their most popular savings account, makes it easy to start saving with online banking and mobile banking tools. As a Chase Savings account holder, you’ll enjoy account alerts, automatic monthly transfers from checking to savings, online access to your accounts 24/7, use your savings account to help provide overdraft protection on your linked checking account for added peace of mind, and make transfers to your savings at any Chase ATM, online at chase.com, or even from your phone with Chase Mobile. Plus, 24-hour customer support is just a phone call away. Chase Savings Review
$750 or 60,000 Bonus Points Sapphire Banking
Chase SapphireSM Checking– Open a new Chase SapphireSM account earn 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points or $750 when you start a Sapphire Banking relationship with $75,000 in new qualifying deposits and/or investments . Once you have completed that, you must maintain that balance for 45 days. With a Sapphire Banking relationship, you can enjoy features such as no ATM fees worldwide, relationship rates, special access, and so much more! Chase SapphireSM Checking Review
(Visit Chase for 60,000 UR points offer details)
(Visit Chase for $750 offer details)
$100 College Checking Bonus
Chase College CheckingSM– Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account to earn a $100 bonus. Make sure to enter your email to receive a Chase College Checking Coupon from Chase Bank to take it to your local Chase branch. Then simply enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions to earn your bonus. On top of the bonus, you can bank easy knowing that there are thousands of Chase branches and ATMs located throughout the US, and you have the ability to use advanced online and mobile banking options. You will be able to manage your Chase College Checking account on campus, at home, or anywhere else. Chase College Checking Review
$200 Total Business Checking Bonus
Chase Total Business Checking – Chase is offering $200 bonus when you open any new Business Checking Account. To earn the bonus, simply request a bonus coupon by e-mail then take it in branch to open a Chase Total Business Checking® account. All you need to do then is to deposit $1,000 within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days.Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Chase for Business helps you control your finances so when change happens, you’re ready. Sign up today! Total Business Checking Review
$1,250 Chase Private Client Bonus
Chase Private Client – Chase is offering $1,250 bonus when join Chase Private Client. To earn the bonus, within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Experience a banking relationship that brings you more! Join today! Chase Private Client Review
Chase Referral – Earn up to $500 in referral bonuses when you tell your friends and family to open a new Total Checking or Chase Savings at Chase. All you have to do is find your personal referral form via the Chase homepage or after logging out of your Chase online account. You are able to make up to 10 referrals which will let you earn up to a $500 bonus and as for the new customer, they are able to earn up to $350 bonus! If you are interested in what Chase has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family. Chase Referral Review
If you’re interested in signing up for a bank that offers bonuses of up to $500 with more than 5300 locations across the country, Chase Bank is a great choice for you! As long as you sign up for one of the eligible Chase accounts, you can earn bonuses ranging from $150 to $500. All you have to do is sign up for the right account and complete simple requirements like maintaining a certain balance or setting up direct deposit.
Most of Chase’s high value offers are only available until July, so sign up today and get started on your new bank account! You can keep up with all of the checking & savings bonuses from Chase if you bookmark HMB’s list of the Best Bank Promotions or to find the latest coupons from Chase!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|