Find new Chase Premier Checking bonuses and promotions here. Get your Chase Coupon to apply today!
You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit.
If you’re on the edge of deciding between the Chase Total CheckingSM account and this account, I personally prefer this account due to the additional benefits and features although both offer fantastic sign-up bonuses.
All you need to do is simply go to the promotional link and choose to either apply online or input your email to receive the Chase coupon code, then take it in branch to open your account. Simple as that!
The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches.
If this offer and account interests you, retrieve your Chase Coupon today and apply!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account Bonus Coupon
Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account online or in-person to earn $300 bonus. Must have direct deposit within 90 days. It’s simply one of the best bank offers from Chase. Pair this account with the Chase SavingsSM account.
- Account Type: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- What You’ll Get: $300 Bonus
- Availability: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Credit Card Funding: You can fund up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card towards the opening deposit
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, see here for options.
- Monthly Service Fee: $25 monthly fee can be waived, see below.
The information for the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
I have been using the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and would recommend it the most. This account has a bunch of other perks and benefits. You get no-fee Chase design checks and no annual rent for a small safe deposit box.
Enjoy some extra account features plus you can use non-Chase ATMs fee-free up to 4 times each statement period. Just make sure you can meet the monthly requirement(s) to waive the service fee.
Enter your email now to receive a Chase coupon code to open an account.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- You can open online for the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account. If you prefer to open in-branch, be sure to use the offer page to print out a personalized coupon.
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
You must do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period to avoid the Monthly Service Fee:
- Option 1: Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances; OR,
- Option 2: Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Notable Account Benefits
Planning ahead can be tough, but these account features will help you save.
- Save Your Money
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase.
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Safeguard Your Valuables
- No annual rent for a small safe deposit box (subject to availability).
- Chase Liquid® Card(s)
- Perfect for everyday use. Enjoy no-fee reloads, directly from your smartphone.
- No Monthly Service Fee on your Chase Liquid Card for Chase Premier Plus Checking account holders.
Chase is committed to making day-to-day banking as convenient as possible.
- Convenient Locations
- Withdraw cash at one of our 16,000 Chase ATMs.
- Access account information and banker guidance at one of the branches.
- 24/7 Account Access
- View account activity, transfer funds and more using the Chase Mobile® app or on chase.com.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with our Chase Mobile app.
Whether you keep track of the funds at home or at work, this account can help you manage.
- Pay Bills
- Save time: Use your Chase Mobile® app to add payees, schedule payments, and view account activity on the go.
- Pay bills conveniently: Use Online Bill Pay for rent, mortgage, utilities, credit card bills, car payments, and other monthly bills.
- Mobile and Online Access
- Easily track all transactions made from your account with the Chase Mobile app or online.
- Stay updated on account activity with text alerts.
Alternative Chase Options
Open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM today to enjoy what Chase has to offer! Compared to the Chase Total CheckingSM account, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account offers quite a few additional features, including no fees for the first 4 withdrawals at a non-Chase ATM per month, earning account interest, and no fees for Chase checks. Combine this offer with the Chase SavingsSM!
The bonus is one the checking account offers on the market – so if you can consistently meet the requirements to waive the monthly fee this account carries, you’ll benefit from one of the best checking accounts available from a highly reputable bank.
Keep in mind that this bonus will be considered interest and will be reported to the IRS via IRS Form 1099-INT.
In addition, this bonus promotion is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance!
*Check back often for the latest Chase Premier Plus Checking coupon offers throughout the year.