Here is a list of the Best Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers in Alaska that are as big as the state itself!
When signing up for a new bank account, bank promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Last Frontier State that are worth your time and effort signing up for.
Don’t forget to put on a warm jacket before heading out the door! Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Best Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bank Promotions in Alaska
- 1.1 Discover Bank Bonuses
- 1.2 HSBC Bonuses
- 1.3 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.4 CIT Bank Promotions
- 1.5 BBVA Bonuses
- 1.6 Ally Promotions
- 1.7 Axos Bank Promotions
- 1.8 Citibank Bonuses
- 1.9 Capital One 360 Bonuses
- 1.10 Wells Fargo Bonuses
- 1.11 KeyBank Bonuses
- 1.12 SoFi Bonuses
- 1.13 Christian Community Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.14 Charles Schwab Bank Bonuses
- 2 Bottom Line
Best Bank Promotions in Alaska
Discover Bank Bonuses
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.50% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
Bank of America Bonuses
CIT Bank Promotions
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 0.45% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.50% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
|BBVA Online Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Money Market||Up to 0.15% APY||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||Up to 0.10% APY||Review|
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
• Earn 0.60% APY with the Axos Bank High Yield Money Market
• FDIC Insured
• Check writing privileges
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance requirements
• Debit card transactions
• Minimum Balance Required to Open the Account: $ 1000.00
Capital One 360 Bonuses
Wells Fargo Bonuses
Christian Community Credit Union Bonuses
Charles Schwab Bank Bonuses
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Alaska. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|