Here you will always find an updated list of Ally Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
At the moment you can earn up to a $3,500 bonus with free trades as well as 0.60% APY on an Online Savings Account.
Table of Contents
About Ally Bank
Ally Bank has been in existence for 100 years but has since evolved and expanded nationwide by converting to an online bank. However, being an online bank does have its limitations. For a full list of bonuses in your area checkout our best Nationwide Bank Promotions.
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Routing Number: 124003116
- Customer Service: 1 (877) 247-2559
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Up To $3,500 Ally Invest Bonus
When you fund your Ally Invest account, you can earn up to a $3,500 bonus as well as free trading.
- Account Type: Ally Invest
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer Expires December 31, 2020)
How To Earn Up To $3,500 Bonus and Free Trades
- Cash Bonus:
- Funding – Accounts must be opened by the expiration date and funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements.
- Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
- See the table below for the deposit required for each bonus amount.
|Your Bonus||Deposit or Transfer|
|$3,500 and Free Trades||$2MM+|
|$2,500 and Free Trades||$1MM – 1.99MM|
|$1,200 and Free Trades||$500K – $999.9K|
|$600 and Free Trades||$250k – $499.9k|
|$300 and Free Trades||$100k – $249.9k|
|$200 and Free Trades||$25k – $99.9k|
|$50 and Free Trades||$10k – $24.9k|
- Commission-Free Trades:
- $0 commissions- They offer commission free trading on all U.S exchange-listed stock, ETF, and option trades.
- Competitive options pricing- They also lowered our fee for option trades to just $0.50 per contract.
- $150 Transfer Fee Credit:
- Must complete a first-time ACATS account transfer of $2,500 or more to receive a Transfer Fee Credit of up $150 to cover the outgoing transfer fee from your current brokerage firm.
- ACAT forms must be received within 15 days of opening new account.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This transfer reimbursement offer does not apply to Termination Fees or Maintenance Fees.
- Not valid for any retirement or ERISA qualified accounts.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Open to US residents only.
- Excludes current Ally Invest Securities, LLC account holders.
- Excludes former Ally Invest Securities, LLC (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed their accounts within the past 90 days.
Ally Bank 0.60% APY Online Savings Account
Manage your account from anywhere using the Ally Bank Online Savings Account that also earns 0.60% APY. For more information check out our Ally Bank Online Savings Review.
- Open an Online Savings account from Ally Bank.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.60% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Clients can deposit checks remotely via Ally eCheck Deposit
- Interest compounds daily (great for accounts with large balances)
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC
- Allows transfers between other Ally Bank accounts and external accounts
- Transfers can be scheduled a year in advance
- Six transactions per statement cycle as required by federal law. Clients that make more than six transactions incur a $10 fee per additional occurrence.
- Interest is compounded daily
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- No minimum to open
- Earn 0.60% APY rate on any balance
Compare to Other Banks
- Ally Bank vs Bank of America
- Ally Bank vs Wealthfront
- Ally Bank vs Capital One
- Ally Bank vs Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Ally Bank vs Axos Bank
- Ally Bank vs CIT Bank
- Ally Bank vs Discover Bank
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
Ally Bank understands you have needs and they have solutions! Therefore trade and invest how you want with access to a variety of investment choices. Furthermore, you can select from equities, bonds & CDs, options, non-proprietary mutual funds, forex trading and more to diversify your portfolio. Once you become their client, you can enjoy fair, straightforward pricing. No hidden fees or complicated pricing structures!
With their online savings account, you can enjoy earning a higher rate than traditional savings accounts, you can deposit checks remotely with Ally eCheck Deposit, grow your money faster with interest compounded daily, and FDIC insured up to $250K. You get the service you need when you need it.
Make sure you check out the promotions and choose the right account for you. If you want to check up on the internet’s most complete list of Brokerage Promotions and Best Bank Rates, then keep coming back to HMB for more!
Check back here to always find an updated list of Ally Bank promotions.*
- How To Open an Ally Bank Account
- What Are Ally Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Ally Bank Login
- Ally Bank Routing Number
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.