Ally Bank offers high interest rates on their savings as well as offering interest on their checking and CD account options.
There’s no minimum deposits or service fees on their banking products.
You can even earn cashback on your checking accounts, enjoy mobile access, manage your finances on the go and more!
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the Ally and Axos Bank, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Ally Bank||Axos Bank|
|Locations||Online-only Bank||Online-only Bank|
|ATMs||Over 43,000 no-fee Allpoint ATMs|
|Pros||-Extended banking hours
-Low requirements to waive monthly fees
-No foreign transaction fees
|-No monthly fees for checking or savings accounts
-Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
-Good checking rates and rewards
|Cons||-No free checking
-Limited customer service
-CD rates are below average compared to other online banks
|Bottom Line||Ally Bank is an online only based banking that offers full service with the most competitive rates.||Axos Bank provides Essential Checking and Rewards Checking customers with quite a nice perk.|
Ally Bank Promotions
Axos Bank Promotions
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 3/31/2023.
• Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Compare to Other Banks
- Ally Bank vs Bank of America
- Ally Bank vs Wealthfront
- Ally Bank vs Capital One
- Ally Bank vs Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Ally Bank vs CIT Bank
- Ally Bank vs Discover Bank
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
Which Bank is Better: Ally Bank or Axos Bank?
- Ally Bank offers good interest rates and no account minimum or service fees.
- Axos Bank has a solid online bank presence and they offer a wide network of no-fee ATMs.
More on Ally:
- How To Open an Ally Bank Account
- What Are Ally Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Ally Bank Login
- Ally Bank Routing Number
- Ally Bank Review
More on Axos: