Available nationwide, Axos Bank is offering you a chance to earn up to 1.25% APY on balances of up to $150,000 when you open an Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account and meet certain requirements listed below. See below for more details.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account Info
- Open Account Today
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $150,000
- Availability: Online nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
Axos Bank Rewards Checking Benefits
- Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
- No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
- No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
- Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
How To Earn 1.25% APY
- Open up an Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account
- Direct deposits (not including intra-bank transfers from another account) totaling $1,000 or more each month will earn .4166%
- At least ten (10) point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%; &
- Adding five (5) or more point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%.
- With the qualifications met, you’ll earn 1.25% APY on up to $150,000.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
If you’re a heavy debit card user, definitely take a look into this account. Not only will you earn a return on your funds, Axos Bank will also reimburse unlimited out-of-network ATM fees in the U.S.! On top of that, there are no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees to worry about!
Rest assured that Axos Bank is a federally chartered, FDIC-insured, full-service bank, so you know that your funds are safe! If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts. For more interest bearing offers, see our list of the best CD rates and bank rates!
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.10% APY||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.04% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||$3,500 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|