You can even earn cashback on your checking accounts, enjoy mobile access, manage your finances on the go and more! Not only that, you also get no maintenance fees and ATM reimbursement.
While US Bank has different locations with more than 3,000 branches across 26 states.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the Axos Bank and US Bank, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Axos Bank||US Bank|
|Locations||Online Only Bank||More than 3,000 branches across the U.S. (Locator)|
|ATMs||More than 4,700 ATMs|
|Pros||-No monthly fees for checking or savings accounts
-Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
-Good checking rates and rewards
|-Promo CD with high APY
-Free student account
-24/7 customer service
-Limited customer service
-CD rates are below average compared to othe ronline banks
|-High minimums to waive fees
– Low savings
|Bottom Line||Axos Bank provides Essential Checking and Rewards Checking customers with quite a nice perk:||US Bank offers a wide selection of accounts catered to your needs.|
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Compare to Other Banks
- US Bank vs Citibank
- US Bank vs Bank of America
- Chase vs US Bank
- Huntington Bank vs US Bank
- PNC Bank vs US Bank
- Wells Fargo vs US Bank
- Citibank vs US Bank
- Bank of America vs US Bank
Which Bank is Better: Axos Bank or US Bank?
- Axos Bank has a solid online bank presence and they offer a wide network of no-fee ATMs.
- US Bank offers different types of accounts from savings to retirements. They also catering to students and senior citizens.
More from Axos Bank:
More from US Bank:
- What Are US Bank’s Hours?
- How To Open a US Bank Account
- US Bank Routing Number
- How To Find and Use Your US Bank Login
- What Is the US Bank Cashier’s Check Fee?