You can even earn cash back on your checking accounts, enjoy mobile access, manage your finances on the go and more! Not only that, you also get no maintenance fees and ATM reimbursement.
They offer high interest rates that are comparable to other big named banks, so be sure to check out all the products they have.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Axos Bank and Wells Fargo, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Axos Bank||Wells Fargo|
|Locations||Online Only Bank||5,400 retail banking branches coast to coast. (Locator)|
|ATMs||More than 13,000 ATMs across the country.|
|Pros||-No monthly fees for checking or savings accounts
-Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
-Good checking rates and rewards
– Large ATM network
– Mobile app features
– 24/7 account monitoring
-Limited customer service
-CD rates are below average compared to othe ronline banks
|– Make minimal interest
– Pay a fee for overdraft protection
|Bottom Line||Axos Bank provides Essential Checking and Rewards Checking customers with quite a nice perk:||Wells Fargo offer nationwide access to ATMs and branch locations, offering unique features that your bank might not provide.|
Axos Bank Promotions
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use code HOLIDAY and apply by December 31st to earn a $150 bonus*!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Compare to Other Banks
- Wells Fargo vs US Bank
- Wells Fargo vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- HSBC Bank vs Wells Fargo
- TD Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Huntington Bank vs Wells Fargo
- SunTrust Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Capital One vs Wells Fargo
- BMO Harris Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Citibank vs Wells Fargo
- Bank of America vs Wells Fargo
Which Bank is Better: Axos Bank or Wells Fargo?
- Axos Bank has a solid online bank presence and they offer a wide network of no-fee ATMs.
- Wells Fargo offers nationwide access to their accounts, if you’re looking for basic banking features their accounts are to go to.
More on Axos Bank:
More on Wells Fargo:
- Wells Fargo Hours: What Time Does Wells Fargo Close Today?
- Wells Fargo Routing Number
- How To Find and Use Your Wells Fargo Login