Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Whereas, Wells Fargo is another well known bank with more than 5,400 locations offering 13,000 ATMs nationwide.
They offer a variety of checking account like Teen Checking or Opportunity Checking for those who have financial troubles.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Locations||Branches in Several States (Locator)||5,400 retail banking branches coast to coast. (Locator)|
|ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide||More than 13,000 ATMs across the country.|
|Pros||-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
– Large ATM network
– Mobile app features
– 24/7 account monitoring
|Cons||-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|– Make minimal interest
– Pay a fee for overdraft protection
|Bottom Line||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service||Wells Fargo offer nationwide access to ATMs and branch locations, offering unique features that your bank might not provide.|
Chase Bank Promotions
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Which Bank is Better: Chase or Wells Fargo?
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
- Wells Fargo offers nationwide access to their accounts, if you’re looking for basic banking features their accounts are to go to.