You can earn a $200 checking bonus when you open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account and meeting the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus:
- Open a new Everyday Checking account from this offer webpage with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 15, 2022.
- Or, open a new, eligible checking account at a Wells Fargo branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 15, 2022. You must provide the bonus offer code to the banker at the time of account opening.
- Receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account within 90 calendar days from account opening (the qualification period).
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus
You are eligible to earn a $200 bonus at Wells Fargo after meeting all the requirements. See details included in the fine print below.
- Account Type: Everyday Checking when opened from the offer webpage.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Monthly Fee: $10; for information on how to avoid the $10 monthly service fee on the Everyday checking account visit the offer webpage.
- Household Limit: None
- Expiration: 07/15/2022)
(Visit Wells Fargo to learn more)
- This offer is for new checking customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
Wells Fargo Private Bank offers products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
This is a pretty decent bonus amount from Wells Fargo. If you reside near one of the participating branches, then you should definitely take advantage of this promotion and check it out. This offer is also available online.
Wells Fargo offers a variety of digital banking features for more convenient banking. Visit the Wells Fargo offer webpage for more information.
Also please let us know about your experience with this bonus in the comment section below. We would love to hear back from you. If you don’t qualify, we have a full list of bank promotions for your banking needs.