Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
While Fifth Third Bank is primarily in the Midwest, South and Southeast with multiple branch locations across 10 states.
Fifth Third is well known for the relationship rates they offer consumers who hold more than one deposit account. But fees on checking accounts and overdrafts are expensive and can add up quickly.
Although they have higher balance requirements and service fees if they’re not met, it still offers some unique benefits.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase||Fifth Third Bank|
|Locations||Branches in Several States (Locator)||1,300 branches, including 100 Bank Mart® locations across the country(Locator)|
|ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide||Allpoint® and 7-Eleven® network of ATMs. More than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.|
|Pros||-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
|-Free Express Checking
-Free student checking
-Promo CD with high APY
|Cons||-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|-Higher balance requirements
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service||Fifth Third Bank has high balance requirements but offers good checking options.|
Chase Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Fifth Third Bank vs Chase
- Fifth Third Bank vs US Bank
- Huntington Bank vs Fifth Third Bank
- Fifth Third Bank vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Chase or Fifth Third Bank?
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
- Fifth Third Bank has high balance requirements but offers good checking options.
More on Fifth Third Bank:
More on Chase Bank:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- Chase Bank Review
- What Do I Need to Get a Chase Credit Card
- How To Check Chase Credit Card Application Status
- Chase Travel Notification: How To Set Up Travel Alerts
- How To Increase Your Chase Credit Limit