Primarily in the Midwest and Southwest, Fifth Third Bank is located in 10 states with 1,300 branches. Fifth Third is well known for the relationship rates they offer consumers who hold more than one deposit account.
If you recently open an account with Fifth Third Bank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your Commerce Bank account.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Log In from a Computer
You can log in to your Fifth Third Bank account easily through their website:
- Go to the Fifth Third Bank homepage.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click “Log In.”
Not only that you can also find a physical branch or ATM using the site’s locator tool to schedule an appointment with with your local branch. Or you can use the bank’s customer service number to speak to a sales advisor or customer service representative.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Download the Fifth Third Bank app from Google Play or the App Store
- Open the app
- Enter your user ID and password
- Click “Log In”
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
You can easily retrieve your username or password, if you find yourself forgetting them. You can do so by:
- Heading to Fifth Third Bank’s Forgot User ID page.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your Social Security number, ZIP code and account or card number.
- Click “Next” to enter more information.
- If you forgot your password but know your user ID, click “Forgot password.” Enter your user ID on the next page.
How to View Your Bank Statements
You can view your Fifth Third Bank statements electronically or mailed directly to you. For a more eco-friendly option, you can choose to go paperless by:
- Logging in to you account using your computer or mobile app.
- Go to the “Statements” tab on the mobile app or the “Documents” section online.
- Select “Manage Delivery Options” on the mobile app or “Paperless Settings” online.
- From there, you can select the accounts and documents you wish to receive electronically.
A good thing to note is that , you’ll only receive emails when a new statement is available. Plus Fifth Third Bank gives you access to 24 months of account history with check images at no charge to you.
Contact Fifth Third Bank Customer Service
If you have any questions are concerns regarding your Fifth Third Account, you can contact their customer service:
- Fifth Third Bank customer service: 1-800-972-3030
- Toll-free international fraud support: 1-513-900-3080
- For individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing: 1-800-546-7068
They are available from Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. They are available on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., but are closed on Sundays.
Furthermore, the lines available for deaf or hard of hearing individuals is open the same hours as the customer service number.
If you have a lost or stolen card, you can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-782-0279.
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives. For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!