Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Bank of America is another well known banks in the U.S. with more than 5,000 locations and 16,000 ATMs nationwide.
They offer many different accounts: checking, savings, CDs, IRA and investment accounts through Merrill Edge.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase||Bank of America|
|Locations||Branches in Several States (Locator)||Over 5,000 locations (Locator)|
|ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide||Over 1,800 ATMs|
|Pros||-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
-Extended customer service hours
-Full service bank
|Cons||-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|-No free checking option
– Low interest rate
-Many miscellaneous banking fees
|Bottom Line||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service||Bank of America operates nationwide offering many account options like checking, savings, and more!|
Chase Bank Promotions
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Compare to Other Banks
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Chase or Bank of America?
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
- Bank of America has many account options and their user friendly interface and mobile app is noteworthy. However, they aren’t as widespread as Wells Fargo.
More on Chase Bank:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- Chase Bank Review
More on Bank of America:
- What Are Bank of America’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of America Login
- Bank of America Routing Number
- How To Open a Bank of America Checking Account