Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
On the other hand, TD Bank offers low minimum balance requirements as well as extending banking hours with a 24/7 customer service by phone.
They offer different types of banking services depending on your needs – from personal checking to investment options like CDs.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Chase and TD bank, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Locations||Branches in Several States (Locator)||1300 locations along the east cost (Locator)|
|ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide||1,300 ATMs throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida|
|Pros||-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
|-Extended banking hours
-Low requirements to waive monthly fees
-No foreign transaction fees
|Cons||-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|-No free checking
-Only on East Coast
|Bottom Line||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service||TD Bank offers a variety of banking services that includes saving, checking, and CDs.|
Chase Bank Promotions
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
TD Bank Promotions
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Compare to Other Banks
- Chase vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
- TD Bank vs Citibank
- TD Bank vs Wells Fargo
- TD Bank vs PNC Bank
- TD Bank vs SunTrust Bank
- TD Bank vs Capital One
- TD Bank vs Bank of America
Which Bank is Better: Chase or TD Bank?
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
- If you live in the near the East Coast, take advantage of the many accounts that TD Bank has to offer as well as the extended customer hours and easy online banking.
More on Chase Bank:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
More on TD Bank:
- What Are TD Bank’s Hours?
- TD Bank Routing Numbers By State
- How To Open a TD Bank Account
- How To Find and Use Your TD Bank Login