TD Bank is currently having an online offer for opening a Beyond Checking account and a chance to earn a $300 bonus!
Sign up for a Beyond Checking account and complete at least $2,500 or more in direct deposit within 60 days of account opening to earn your bonus! See below on more details on how to earn you TD Bank Beyond Checking Bonus.
TD Bank gained the title of America’s Most Convenient Bank. They are proving that by providing banking needs to more than 8 million customers. TD Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in America and they service a range of consumers from individuals to commercial banking.
They have physical presence at 1,300 convenient locations in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. Enjoy exceptional customer service and a chance to earn checking bonuses!
Table of Contents
TD Bank $300 Beyond Checking Bonus
Earn $300 bonus with a TD Bank Beyond checking with direct deposit requirement. It features free ATMs anywhere you go, tiered interest rates with your account balance, and free bank products and services.
- Account Type: Beyond Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Direct Deposit Options: ACH
- Monthly Service Fee: See how to waived below
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open a new TD Beyond CheckingSM account online using the button link above.
- You can earn $300 bonus when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
- The bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Earns interest
- No ATM fees, anywhere you go, when you keep a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- Overdraft protection available
- Two overdraft fees per year automatically reimbursed
- Free account benefits: Money orders, official bank checks, stop payments, incoming wire transfers, paper statements, online statements
- Minimum opening deposit: $0
Monthly maintenance fee: $25
- Monthly maintenance fee waived when you receive monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more,
- Or maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or maintain a combined balance of $25,000 across eligible TD accounts.
- Offer is available to new personal checking Customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking account at TD Bank.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change.
Additional TD Bank Benefits
TD Bank offers all their consumers top notch customer service. Even beyond that, TD waives fees, regardless of balance, on non-TD ATMs transactions. They will reimburse the fees on the usage of non-TD Bank ATMs if you are able to maintain the minimum daily balance of at least $2,500.
With TD they will work alongside you and with you to offer you the best banking experience you have ever had. You also have the option to sign up for their overdraft service in case you are in a pickle. Bank confidently knowing that you can access your account anytime, anywhere, either on mobile or online! And TD provides you access to obtain free money orders and official bank checks.
You have the control to make any stop payments to any transaction on your checking account by alerting TD Bank. With their checking account you also get paper statements with check images for no additional cost!
TD Bank Beyond Checking Pros & Cons
- Earn $300 when you open this account and receive direct deposits of at least $2,500 within 60 days of opening.
- No minimum opening deposit requirement.
- Get reimbursed for two overdraft fees per year, non-TD ATM fees, rush bill payments and more.
- If you have another TD account linked to this one, transfers to cover overdraft transactions are free.
- Get discounted rates for personal or home equity loans.
- Pay no maintenance fees on a TD Simple Checking account, Savings or Money Market account when you have the TD Beyond Checking account.
- To get reimbursed for non-TD ATM fees, you’ll need to maintain a daily balance of at least $2,500.
- TD charges $35 per paid overdraft charge, $25 per outgoing domestic wire transfer, and a $25 monthly fee to keep this account open.
- TD only has branches on the east coast and has about 1,900 ATMs, far fewer than other big banks.
Alternative Checking Account Option
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Overall I recommend opening a checking account with TD Bank just knowing about their amazing features and perks that come with being a consumer. For those that reside near a TD Bank, snag the $300 checking bonus when you open their Beyond Checking account online! But beware of the $25 monthly fee if you fail to meet any of the fee-waiver conditions.
For more TD Bank promotions, check out our complete list of TD Bank Promotions where we will frequently update it as new deals become available. If this is not something you are interested in, check out our list of the Best Bank Promotions for more deals!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|