TD Bank is currently having an online offer for opening a Beyond Checking account and a chance to earn a $300 bonus!
Sign up for a TD Beyond Checking account and complete at least $2,500 or more in direct deposit within 60 days of account opening to earn your bonus! See below on more details on how to earn you TD Bank Beyond Checking Bonus.
TD Bank gained the title of America’s Most Convenient Bank. They are proving that by providing banking needs to more than 8 million customers. TD Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in America and they service a range of consumers from individuals to commercial banking.
They have physical presence at 1,300 convenient locations in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. Enjoy exceptional customer service and a chance to earn checking bonuses!
TD Bank $300 Beyond Checking Bonus
Earn $300 bonus with a TD Bank Beyond checking with direct deposit requirement. It features free ATMs anywhere you go, tiered interest rates with your account balance, and free bank products and services.
- Account Type: TD Bank Beyond Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Direct Deposit Options: ACH
- Monthly Service Fee: See how to waived below
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Visit TD Bank to learn more)
How To Earn Bonus
- New customers who apply online for a TD Beyond Checking account can earn a $300 cash bonus after receiving direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be a U.S. resident and apply for the offer online.
- Offer is available in these states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- Earn $300 when you receive direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more within 60 days
- Get more from your checking account. With TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you’ll earn interest and get reimbursed for non-TD ATM transactions, Overdraft Payback and more.
- Monthly maintenance fee waived when you receive monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more within a statement cycle, or maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across eligible TD accounts.
- TD ATM fees waived at any ATM and non-TD fees reimbursed when you keep at least a $2,500 daily balance
- Get overdraft fees automatically reversed up to two times a year.
- Get your money where it needs to go —fast— with Rush Bill Payments, Send Money with Zelle®, incoming wires and a reimbursement for one outgoing wire (domestic or international) per statement cycle.
- TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card – and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Monthly maintenance fee waived on one TD Simple CheckingSM account and any Savings accounts. Plus, get free standard check orders, money orders, official bank checks and stop payments.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
The TD Beyond Checking has a monthly maintenance fee of $25.
Monthly maintenance fee waived when:
- You receive monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, OR
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or maintain a combined balance of $25,000 across eligible TD accounts.
- Offer is available to new personal checking Customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking account at TD Bank.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change.
Additional TD Bank Benefits
TD Bank offers all their consumers top notch customer service. Even beyond that, TD waives fees, regardless of balance, on non-TD ATMs transactions. They will reimburse the fees on the usage of non-TD Bank ATMs if you are able to maintain the minimum daily balance of at least $2,500.
With TD they will work alongside you and with you to offer you the best banking experience you have ever had. You also have the option to sign up for their overdraft service in case you are in a pickle.
Bank confidently knowing that you can access your account anytime, anywhere, either on mobile or online! And TD provides you access to obtain free money orders and official bank checks.
You have the control to make any stop payments to any transaction on your checking account by alerting TD Bank. With their checking account you also get paper statements with check images for no additional cost!
Overall I recommend opening a checking account with TD Bank just knowing about their amazing features and perks that come with being a consumer.
For those that reside near a TD Bank, snag the $300 checking bonus when you open their Beyond Checking account online! But beware of the $25 monthly fee if you fail to meet any of the fee-waiver conditions.
For more TD Bank promotions, check out our complete list of TD Bank Promotions where we will frequently update it as new deals become available.
If this is not something you are interested in, check out our list of the Best Bank Promotions for more deals!
If the direct deposit requirement or the monthly waiver is out of reach to earn you TD Bank Beyond Checking Bonus, check out the TD Bank Convenience Checking account!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
I tried transfers from Discover checking/saving, which were displayed as direct deposits. If you are interested you may email me directly and I will refer you to open a TD account. We’ll both get an additional $50 bonus! Good luck!
BRIAN ANDERSON says
Did those transfers from Discover meet the requirements for TD ?
victor himbaugh says
I don’t think that available states was made clear enough . I filled out all that stuff just to find out it’s not available in my state
Is one excluded from these deals if one has had a TD checking account in the past (account has been closed since September of 2017)?
William Mitchell says
If the past account was closed more than a year ago with no outstanding balance you quality for promotion
Whether multiple deposits of 1500 $ each during 60 days period will help in getting this deal?
not ufer….xfer! sorry!
does a capitalone ach Ufer count as a DD?