Do you need a new checking account, but you can’t make it to your nearest bank? No problem! Visit TD Bank online to sign up for a new Convenience Checking account.
For this online-only offer for the following states, CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, TD Bank is offering a $200 bonus to new personal checking customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking accounts at TD Bank.
To be eligible for this offer, simply open a new Convenience Checking account set up with direct deposits totaling $500 or more, and you’re all set and ready to receive the bonus!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
TD Bank $200 Convenience Checking Bonus
You can earn $200 bonus for opening a new TD Convenience CheckingSM account with this TD Bank promotion. It has less features than the Beyond Checking account.
- Account Type: Convenience Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: See how fee can be waived below
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Visit TD Bank to learn more)
How To Earn The Bonus
- Open a new TD Convenience CheckingSM account online using the offer link.
- Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
- Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
- Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
- Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
- Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
- Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
- TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card – and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
The TD Convenience CheckingSM account has a $15 monthly fee that can be waived with a minimum daily balance of $100.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus. TD Bank may issue you an IRS Form 1099-MISC, or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the Bonus.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change. One bonus per Customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. TD Bank employees and Canadian cross-border banking Customers are not eligible.
Extra TD Perks
TD Bank offers all their consumers the ability to perform fund transfers either internally or externally for FREE!
If you ever run into a situation where you don’t have cash and you have to pay someone back, you can do so with a free service of fund transfers!
With TD Bank, they are here for you and they will work with you to offer you the best banking experience you’ve ever had. TD also provides secured banking and that is especially needed in today’s world.
In fact, they’ll alert you and contact you if there are any unusual activities.
Definitely bank securely and confidently with TD Bank. Furthermore, you can access your account anytime and anywhere either on your mobile or online!
In addition to their extended hours and their full week of operations, they are also there for you 24/7 through their customer service hotline. Again, TD bank is ramping their convenience factor to a whole new level for their consumers!
TD Bank Convenience Checking Information
- $15 maintenance fee: Unless you maintain a daily balance of $100 or more, there will be a $15 monthly maintenance fee.
- $1 paper statements: If you’d like your statements to arrive by mail, there will be a $1 paper statement fee.
Listed below are eligible deposit methods for depositing money into your checking or savings account.
- Cash by teller
- Check by teller
- Bank transfer
- Cash by ATM
- Check by ATM
- Wire transfer
- Mobile/remote check deposit
- Direct deposit
Upon opening an account, TD Bank will require you to have the following information prior to opening an account:
- Name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state ID
- External bank account number and routing number of funding account
Alternative Checking Account Option
This TD Bank Convenience Checking bonus offer is fairly simple to obtain if you have a source of income totaling $500 or more with the option of direct deposit.
Just two simple steps is all it takes to receive this bonus. Open a Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit and the bonus is yours!
However, if you’re able to handle a higher amount in direct deposits, check out the Beyond Checking account promotion from TD Bank.
For more TD Bank promotions, check out our complete list of TD Bank Promotions where we will frequently update it as new deals become available.
If this is not something you are interested in, check out our list of the Best Bank Promotions for more deals from Chase Bank, Citi, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, BMO Harris, Axos Bank, Bank of America, & more.!
is this promotion still going on? because i called and visited the branch and they both told me they do not have any current promotions running?
Did a ACH From my credit union bank, it registered as Direct Deposit, but since is my bank and not one like employer depositing funds, it didn’t qualify for the bonus.
yes, just completed this bonus. ACH from Goldman Sachs Bank (formerly GE Capital Bank) worked
Does ACH transfer count as DD for TD?