TD Bank is located on the East Coast with 1,300 locations offering low minimum balance requirements as well as extending banking hours with a 24/7 customer service by phone.
They offer different types of banking services depending on your needs – from personal checking to investment options like CDs.
PNC Bank has branches from coast to coast.
There is of a variety of checking and savings account options with differing perks, but they are known for the budgeting tools such as the Virtual Wallet!
However, PNC Bank does have lower APY on their accounts with limited branches. If the fees are a bit much, no worries as there is a free checking account option.
Compare these banking promotions from Chase Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC, BBVA Bank, CIT Bank, and Bank of America.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank||PNC Bank|
|Locations||1300 locations along the east cost (Locator)||Nationwide .(Locator)|
|ATMs||1,300 ATMs throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida||Nearly 18,000 PNC and Partner ATMs Coast to Coast|
|Pros||-Extended banking hours
-Low requirements to waive monthly fees
-No foreign transaction fees
|-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
|Cons||-No free checking
-Only on East Coast
|Bottom Line||TD Bank offers a variety of banking services that includes saving, checking, and CDs.||PNC Bank offers many options for checking and savings accounts with a variety of budgeting tools.|
TD Bank Promotions
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
PNC Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
- TD Bank vs Citibank
- TD Bank vs Wells Fargo
- TD Bank vs SunTrust Bank
- TD Bank vs Capital One
- TD Bank vs Bank of America
- TD Bank vs Regions Bank
- PNC Bank vs US Bank
- PNC Bank vs Regions Bank
- PNC Bank vs Citizens Bank
- PNC Bank vs Bank of America
- KeyBank vs PNC Bank
- M&T Bank vs PNC Bank
- Huntington Bank vs PNC Bank
Which Bank is Better: TD Bank or PNC Bank?
- If you live in the near the East Coast, take advantage of the many accounts that TD Bank has to offer as well as the extended customer hours and easy online banking.
- PNC Bank offers a variety of deposit account options and budgeting tools. In addition, PNC Bank’s mobile app is worth mentioning.
For more variety of options, see our list of the best bank account bonuses & savings account offers.
More on TD Bank:
- What Are TD Bank’s Hours?
- TD Bank Routing Numbers By State
- How To Open a TD Bank Account
- How To Find and Use Your TD Bank Login
- TD Bank Review
More on PNC Bank:
- What Are PNC Bank’s Hours?
- How To Open a PNC Bank Account
- How To Find and Use Your PNC Bank Login
- PNC Bank Routing Number
- PNC Bank Review
Leave a Reply