PNC is the seventh-largest bank in the U.S. by assets, according to the Federal reserve. They have been serving their customers for over 160 years. It is a no brainer that PNC would offer online banking by now.
If you would like to take advantage of their online and mobile banking platforms, it is important to know how to log in. Keep reading to learn how.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Computer
- 2 How To Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- 3 How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- 4 How To View Your PNC Statement Information
- 5 How To Contact PNC Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- 6 What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
- 7 Bottom Line
How to Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Computer
If you visit PNC’s website, you can sign into your online banking account from the homepage. The login fields are locate don the right side of the page. Once you find it, all you need to do is:
- Enter your user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click the “Login” button.
In order to enroll for a PNC online bank account, click the “enroll in online banking” button beneath the login fields. Then, follow the instructions as prompted. You will need the following:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- PNC debit card PIN or online access PIN
- PNC account number
From there you will be able to create your online credentials.
How To Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
To log into your PNC account from a mobile phone or tablet, follow these steps:
- First, enroll in PNC online banking.
- Download the appropriate PNC app for your phone via the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your user ID and password at the sign-in screen.
After you log in, you’ll be able to quickly view your account balances and transactions.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you have forgotten your username or password, here’s how to retrieve them:
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the PNC homepage, beneath the login fields.
- Click the “Start Reset Password” button. You will need to provide the following:
- PNC user ID
- Social Security or tax identification number
- PNC account number
- The debit card number or phone number attached to the account
- Follow the directions to reset your password.
If you can’t remember your username based on the hints provided, contact PNC at 800-762-2035.
How To View Your PNC Statement Information
You can access your online bank statements by logging in to your PNC account and clicking “Statements” on the menu bar.
You can also switch to paperless statements by clicking “Change Delivery Method” on the account screen, then clicking “Receive Electronic Statement Only.” You’ll have to verify your email before clicking “Submit.”
How To Contact PNC Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
Here’s how to get in touch with PNC Bank for troubleshooting or with any other questions:
- By phone: Call 888-762-2265. PNC’s voice banking is available 24/7, while consultants are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time, or Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Via message: Log in to your PNC account and use its messaging system.
- Via Twitter: Reach out to PNC Bank @PNCBank_Help.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast and easy way to take care of your PNC banking needs. With the mobile app or online, you can:
- Check balances
- Review transactions
- Pay bills
- Transfer money using Zelle
Furthermore, PNC’s mobile apps allow you to deposit checks using your phone with the mobile check deposit feature.
PNC is a bank that has been around for awhile, so it is essential that they keep up with the times and have online banking as well. If you are wanting to participate in the online banking, you need to learn how to log in.
For more information on banking, check out our bank guides right here on HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|