Whereas, Regions Bank is located in 15 states in the South and Midwest with 1,500 branches. You can open a checking and savings account with as little as $50, plus they have lower requirements to waive fees.
To add on, the Now Banking solution offers prepaid Visa savings, and check cashing services with no account required.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|PNC Bank||Regions Bank|
|Locations||Nationwide (Locator)||More than 1500 branches in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.
|ATMs||Nearly 18,000 PNC and Partner ATMs Coast to Coast||More than 1900 ATMs in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.|
|Pros||-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
|-$50 to open checking account
-Relationship Rewards Program
-LifeGreen Savings annual bonus
|-No free checking option
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||PNC Bank offers many options for checking and savings accounts with a variety of budgeting tools.||Regions Bank|
PNC Bank Promotions
Regions Bank Referral Bonuses
Combine two Region Bank promotions to maximize your bonus amount! Many readers have reported to get the$50 personal referral bonus plus the business $150 bonus.
To get a referral link, you must:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email “Regions Bank Referral Bonus”
- In the email, provide your full name along with the account you want to open whether it is personal checking account or business checking account.
- If you are opening a business checking account you can receive a $150 bonus. For business checking referral, title your email “Regions Bank $150 Business Referral Bonus” and then provide your full name and the name of your business in the email.
Keep in mind that when you open an account, there will be various requirements you must meet.
Which Bank is Better: PNC Bank or Regions Bank?
- PNC Bank offers a variety of deposit account options and budgeting tools. In addition, PNC Bank’s mobile app is worth mentioning.
- Regions Bank’s CDs and savings account are another great way to save, but their rates may not be the best.