PNC Bank has over 2,600 branches across 19 states. There is of a variety of checking and savings account options with differing perks, but they are known for the budgeting tools such as the Virtual Wallet!
Whereas, Regions Bank is located in 15 states in the South and Midwest with 1,500 branches. You can open a checking and savings account with as little as $50, plus they have lower requirements to waive fees.
To add on, the Now Banking solution offers prepaid Visa savings, and check cashing services with no account required.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|PNC Bank||Regions Bank|
|Locations||2,600 PNC branches across 19 states.
|More than 1500 branches in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.
|ATMs||15,000 ATMs across 37 states and the District of Columbia.||More than 1900 ATMs in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.|
|Pros||-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
|-$50 to open checking account
-Relationship Rewards Program
-LifeGreen Savings annual bonus
|-No free checking option
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||PNC Bank offers many options for checking and savings accounts with a variety of budgeting tools.||Regions Bank|
Regions Bank Referral Bonuses
Combine two Region Bank promotions to maximize your bonus amount! Many readers have reported to get the$50 personal referral bonus plus the business $150 bonus.
To get a referral link, you must:
- Send an email to [email protected] and title your email “Regions Bank Referral Bonus”
- In the email, provide your full name along with the account you want to open whether it is personal checking account or business checking account.
- If you are opening a business checking account you can receive a $150 bonus. For business checking referral, title your email “Regions Bank $150 Business Referral Bonus” and then provide your full name and the name of your business in the email.
Keep in mind that when you open an account, there will be various requirements you must meet.
Which Bank is Better: PNC Bank or Regions Bank?
- PNC Bank offers a variety of deposit account options and budgeting tools. In addition, PNC Bank’s mobile app is worth mentioning.
- Regions Bank’s CDs and savings account are another great way to save, but their rates may not be the best.