TD Bank prides themselves with the moniker “American’s Most Convenient Bank,” due to their 24/7 customer service. To find out what more benefits that TD Bank has to offer, continue reading this review below.
Right now, TD Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you open a TD Convenience Checking account and a $300 bonus when you open a Beyond Checking account!
If you would like to know how exactly to acquire either of these bonuses, then be sure to check out the various checking account options TD has, but also consider their other convenient services.
The latest TD Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of TD Bank Promotions.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 CD Account Options
- 6 Compare CD Accounts
- 7 Reasons To Bank with TD Bank
- 8 Reasons Not To Bank with TD Bank
- 9 TD Bank Routing Number
- 10 Contact Customer Service
- 11 How TD Bank Compares
- 12 Compare to Other Banks
- 13 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
TD Bank has 3 checking account options that all offers exclusive benefits. Right now, Convenience Checking and Beyond Checking are offering bonuses when you apply for them. Check down below to find out more information about each checking account.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
This account is for big spenders and those who have a large sum of money and want to earn interest on it.
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review
This account doesn’t require a minimum balance requirement to open it, but it also doesn’t earn interest either. If you aren’t someone who work a lot or spend enough to earn interest, then this regular checking account might work for you.
Compare Checking Accounts
Open your Huntington 25 Checking account today and enjoy:
• $300 bonus by making cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. $500 will be deposited in your new account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
• 24-Hour Grace Overdraft Fee Relief. It is designed to give you more time to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
• Earn Interest on Balances. 0.05% Annual Percentage Yield applies to all balance tiers.
• Free ATM Withdrawals. They’ll waive all non-Huntington ATM cash withdrawal fees at any ATM and reimburse you for some withdrawal fees charged by another ATM owner.
• Waived Monthly Maintenance Fee
• Credit score and identity monitoring at no added cost
Savings Account Options
This account is for those who want a simple way to save their money rather than deal with fluctuating interest rates.
There is a small monthly fee, but it can be waived for those who are 18 and younger, or for those who are older than 62.
Another way to waive it is have a $300 minimum balance daily.
With this account, you can essentially earn higher interest rates with the more money you deposit into your savings.
However, you will need at least $20,000 as a balance in order to waive the monthly fee.
This account includes written checks and you can write up to 6 checks per month.
Similar to Preferred Savings, the more money you keep in this account, the more your interest rates can increase, hence the worth “growth”.
But, you will need a minimum balance of $200 in order to waive the monthly fee.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 0.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
CD Account Options
Down below are how you can earn a higher interest rate by obtaining a CD Account with TD Bank.
This CD is TD Bank’s standard CD and there are 8 different term lengths you can choose from.
Every term can earn interest depending on your balance. Essentially, the higher your balance is, the higher your interest will be.
Having a TD Bank checking account also contributes to helping you get higher promotional CDs. These renew automatically at maturity.
This CD allows for one penalty free withdrawal per term, so you can take out or deposit money before maturity hits.
Normal CDs will penalize you for taking out money before the maturity date.
This CD is for those who aren’t a fan of earning a fixed interest rate.
If you want to increase your rate every year before maturity hits, this CD does exactly just that.
There are 2 term options: 3 or 5 years. Your interest rate will increase annually on each anniversary of your account opening.
You are also allowed a 10 day grace period to make withdrawals without being penalized for it.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month CD Term
• Earn up to 0.50% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Reasons To Bank with TD Bank
- Their Customer Service line is 24/7. Even if you’re banking in the middle of the night, you can call TD Bank and speak to a representative. Use this hotline to ask questions, resolve issues, or even open an account.
- You can also open a TD Bank account online when you sign up for a checking or savings account and can earn interest through it.
- TD Bank offers the longest hours compared to other banks. During the week, they operate on “extended hours”.
- If you manage to maintain about $100 in your checking account most of the time, your Convenience Checking account fees can be waived. Learn more about free checking accounts here.
- You’ll have access to free mobile banking, online bill pay, and mobile deposit.
- TD Bank has very minimum requirements in order to waive fees for each account aside from the Preferred Savings one.
- Students between ages 18-24 can qualify for a free checking or savings account. Just show the bank some form of ID as proof. You can get a free-free Student Checking or Savings account after you have been approved.
- TD Digital Wallet allows you to pay anywhere as long as that place accepts digital payments. You can add your TD Bank Visa and use it to pay various retailers through apps such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Play, Microsoft Wallet and Visa Checkout.
- Set up email and low-balance alerts that will notify you when you are running short on cash or if you have overdraft fees.
- TD Bank also offers various loans such as mortgages, home equity, personal and other credit cards.
Reasons Not To Bank with TD Bank
- A lot of the checking and savings accounts do have monthly fees, and fees vary from $6-$15 per month, so it can be a hassle to keep up with.
- If you don’t live on the East Coast, you can probably find higher interest rates online.
- If you use non TD ATMS with a credit card from TD Bank, you will have to pay a fee. However, if you have the Beyond Checking account, you just need to keep a minimum of $2,500 to avoid fees.
TD Bank Routing Number
TD Bank’s routing number varies depending on state and region. You can find your routing number on the lower left corner of your TD Bank check, or check their Locator here.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach TD Bank’s 24/7 Customer Service by calling 1 (888)-751-9000.
How TD Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Bank of America: As one of the larger banks in the U.S., many may choose BoA for the convenience of locations through out 35 states. However, BoA offers limited account options.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
- FirstBank: They have a variety of checking and savings accounts, but also other benefits exclusive to their customers. They don’t require much for minimum balance requirements either.
Compare to Other Banks
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
- TD Bank vs Citibank
- TD Bank vs Wells Fargo
- TD Bank vs PNC Bank
- TD Bank vs SunTrust Bank
- TD Bank vs Capital One
- TD Bank vs Bank of America
- TD Bank vs Regions Bank
Limit 1 bonus per new checking account, you must be a new TD Bank customer to be eligible for the $150 or $300 bonus promotion.
If you are someone who values great service and convenience when banking, then TD Bank might be the right fit for you!
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If TD Bank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! If you’re interested in banking with TD Bank, then see our list of the latest TD Bank bonuses! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!
- What Are TD Bank’s Hours?
- TD Bank Routing Numbers By State
- How To Open a TD Bank Account
- How To Find and Use Your TD Bank Login